Hi guys. I've been following this thread for months. Am really hopeful I will hear something within the next week! I can't figure out how to add my signature so here's my timeline:

Nomination application: 3rd July

Visa application: 3rd July

Processing centre: NSW

Transition

So far I haven't heard anything, neither has my employer.

Has your employer sponsored others previously?

Yes, my employer has sponsored lots of people. So I'm hoping all will be OK. Just seems like a really busy time at the moment. I see your timeline is a few days after mine and they're looking at your application?

Did you try to call to understand why? 131881 is the number you can call today.

Guest guest90395
I don't think you are going to get refused, as long as you provided the requested documents, that's ok.

May I ask are you transit from 457 or direct entry?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm direct entry, production manger and from the UK.

I called VIC office today. The officer told me. someone in the forum got it before Christmas had nomination and visa lodged 5 July and processing center is NSW. How come you still no news??

No idea, it's very frustrating... I presume, as per Maggie's analogy a few pages back, I'm allocated, and in the queue for processing, but behind someone who's lost crucial documents and the dog has gently chewed their passport, so they're taking ages to process in front of me.

so just call 131881, the lady told me my app is with parramata and gave me their number and that i should call them. what dose this mean. cos when i call the paramatta office they already close today.

来自我的 HUAWEI MT7-L09 上的 Tapatalk

What number is it?

so just call 131881, the lady told me my app is with parramata and gave me their number and that i should call them. what dose this mean. cos when i call the paramatta office they already close today.

I think you will be looked at anytime soon.

Hi all, anyone has any idea of how DIBP processes our visas? My understanding is post visa lodgment our files will be in a queue. Then it will be allocated to processing center queue then picked up by next available case officer in this center. Am I right?

Sounds right, but if they like any other busy business is using more advanced technology and a process to work around with files.

well i did call them just now, he told me that my case is now in process, but waiting for office to look at. dont think i will hear anything today.

I called them only to find out my case is not with a team even. did they say your case is with a team now? I was told my case was with a team 1 month ago but now they told me something different... wtf??