Oh good grief, do I really have to wait until after Xmas for any news? I was so sure it would be a quick grant, just the visa, nomination already in, so October, well, early November then, yay - November 25th, allocating end June early July, that's us, it'll be anytime now, hmmm, how about end of November, gosh it's December already, it must be soon, still allocating July / mid July / early July, surely everything allocated must be dealt with before Xmas, surely, surely????

<Sits in a corner and rocks, sobbing quietly...>

Oh good grief, do I really have to wait until after Xmas for any news? I was so sure it would be a quick grant, just the visa, nomination already in, so October, well, early November then, yay - November 25th, allocating end June early July, that's us, it'll be anytime now, hmmm, how about end of November, gosh it's December already, it must be soon, still allocating July / mid July / early July, surely everything allocated must be dealt with before Xmas, surely, surely????

<Sits in a corner and rocks, sobbing quietly...>

this whole thing doesn't look right. Mine will be a very quick one as well. The officer looked at my case and told me my case would be looked at this week. if he was trustworthy I'd have it tomorrow. but is he? I doubt it.

this whole thing doesn't look right. Mine will be a very quick one as well. The officer looked at my case and told me my case would be looked at this week. if he was trustworthy I'd have it tomorrow. but is he? I doubt it.

No update today, still early July. Merry Christmas everyone....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks a lot ...

Yes mate ...Didnt expected that get it before Christmas

Congratulations! Now we are seeing 1st week July approvals.. Hopefully next week they will finish off June applicants and early July applicants.. I am August, so I hope to get it late January..

A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all! Don't let the waiting time spoil our holidays. :)

Hi guys

i want share my information......TODAY MY FILE is open and through the my MA I know that...

tean 1 in NEW Pes....BUT they are on holiday 25th dev to 3rd...... May be in January they give answer...... No problem

Edited by Aanal15