Check the nomination with your MA or your employer, I believe you already have CO but request document for nomination. You are so close...

I just checked online and it says application received . I contacted my MA last week and he said ill get result in January

Hi guys, seems like the June leftovers are being picked up. Got mine granted today at 10:55am.

Took about a month after I handed in my medical when requested (18th November). Hope the rest of June plus some July applicants (or all but who are we kidding) get it before Christmas :)

Congratulations @ekwj! Looks like they are rushing the grants on an early Monday.. time to celebrate now! :)

Hi guys, seems like the June leftovers are being picked up. Got mine granted today at 10:55am.

Took about a month after I handed in my medical when requested (18th November). Hope the rest of June plus some July applicants (or all but who are we kidding) get it before Christmas :)

@ekwj congratulations! do you know what processing centre you are at?

Congrats :)

Thanks everyone. Its such a relief. Ill be keeping an eye out for you guys. You are all awesome and hope this forum continues for many years to come as its such a massive help. Thanks for everyones support through this long journey.

Really happy for you. yours took too long enjoy your freedom. Yes this forum gives hope and help which is necessary in this waiting game. Whenever someone gets their grants it feels as if we got it. This forum is like a fuel for us to survive till we get our visa grants.

It's great seeing so many people approved today. Can you please remember to update the excel document so people who are waiting can have a clearer understanding. Also, it looks like a few people in June (and July) may have been approved and have left the forum without updating the document. Can anyone confirm/deny this?

timeline:

nommination lodged: 2/9/15

visa applied: 11/9/15

transition stream low risk-engineer