Hey was just wondering, do a lot of people try to apply before the end of the financial year? It seems like there were a lot more in the month of June than may, July, August, or sept. I also noticed that the timing usually takes about 4 months (and that is also what my MA said) but for June is was sitting closer to 5. Do people expect it to be a clogg in the system because of the extra June applicants or do they expect it to be about a 5.5 month process from here on out. Thanks!

dates:

medicals: 28 August 15

nomination applied: 2 sept 15

visa applied:11 sept 15

Yes, there is usually an increase in applications in June since people want to get in ahead of any fee increases (e.g. there was a small increase of about 3% July 1st) or ahead of any possible rule changes.

**This is an automated response containing important information regarding ENS/RSMS applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 16 December 2015

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged mid July 2015.

**This is an automated response containing important information regarding ENS/RSMS applications. Please do not respond to this email**

Email Updated on 16 December 2015

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged mid July 2015.

Thanks for update...

Submitted my zambian clearance today. So hopefully i hear something before they close for holidays. Anyone know when that is?

@stacyk, good to hear you already submitted yours. Where did you end up getting fingerprints then?

I will have mine tomorrow and send my request to Singapore Police. Hopefully by January, they will be able to send my police check to Immigration.

Guest Guest113774

Hey Guys, I just found a mistake that my MA did on my form. She selected the wrong country for one of my previous applications. It was a German company that I worked for them in their Turkey office. I have a letter from the company with the dates on it telling which dates I worked for them. Does anyone know if that will be fine or it will effect my application bad ?

Nomination Application: 13th of August.

Visa Application :17th of August.

Processing center: NSW PESE

Transition...186

Hi...Where can I check the status of my application?

We submitted our decision ready application (that's what the consultant told me) on the 20th of Jul'15 but haven't heard anything yet.

Any guidance will be much appreciated!

Use immi account, improve your application. However, DIBP are allocating mid July now. You will have news after xmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk