We don't know why, they had slowed down 2 month ago.

Too many applicants? I don't believe, we paid $3600 for our PR.

Anyway, DIBP promise 75% applications will be finish within 6 month. We can't complaint anything before 6 month are reached.

did they promise that? OK, I hope we all can get our PR within 6 months now :(

did they promise that? OK, I hope we all can get our PR within 6 months now :(

I should change the word promise, no one can promise...

From DIBP website:

We aim to process 75 per cent of applications within the timeframes detailed below. It should be noted that individual actual processing times will vary depending on a range of factors.

Skillselect 186 --- 6 month

Guest Guest113774
So for those of you who lodged early July... i just made a call to immi and was served well. The gentleman told me that the case will be looked at within next week. Sounds like a affirmative message to me... so guys hang on, chill out and be positive.

That's really good. I really want to see some july application getting processed in here. It's so depressing still only hearing back about june.

Nomination Application: 13th of August.

Visa Application :17th of August.

Processing center: NSW PESE

Transition...186

So for those of you who lodged early July... i just made a call to immi and was served well. The gentleman told me that the case will be looked at within next week. Sounds like a affirmative message to me... so guys hang on, chill out and be positive.

which day will be consider as early july?

来自我的 HUAWEI MT7-L09 上的 Tapatalk

Still waiting !!!!!!guys do you have any idea when I will get it?how long usually take while status is assesment in progress

I feel for you Rishikesri, but I can only say, from reading this forum for the last 5 months, there is no-one who can tell you when you will get your approval. There are so many variables, I suspect even the PESE teams across the country have little clue of what the others are doing, and no matter how reassuring people can try to be, saying "You will get it this week" is not within anyone's knowledge or control. I wish someone could wave a magic wand and give us some transparency in this process, but it is not possible. After all, why did they change the automatic response to "Currently allocating July" on 25th November and since then appear to have processed about 3 applications, and those were from June!??!

We just all have to wait, and carry on as normal - refreshing Gmail, clicking on Spam, refreshing again, just checking other folders, clicking on Spam again, logging onto My Immi in case the auto reminder hasn't been triggered, checking the correspondence tab for invisible emails which may have been sent, check the forum for news, refresh Gmail, check Spam...

That's all normal, right???:eek:

I feel for you Rishikesri, but I can only say, from reading this forum for the last 5 months, there is no-one who can tell you when you will get your approval. There are so many variables, I suspect even the PESE teams across the country have little clue of what the others are doing, and no matter how reassuring people can try to be, saying "You will get it this week" is not within anyone's knowledge or control. I wish someone could wave a magic wand and give us some transparency in this process, but it is not possible. After all, why did they change the automatic response to "Currently allocating July" on 25th November and since then appear to have processed about 3 applications, and those were from June!??!

We just all have to wait, and carry on as normal - refreshing Gmail, clicking on Spam, refreshing again, just checking other folders, clicking on Spam again, logging onto My Immi in case the auto reminder hasn't been triggered, checking the correspondence tab for invisible emails which may have been sent, check the forum for news, refresh Gmail, check Spam...

thanks for your support!!!thats what I am doing checking mails spam immi account correspondence etc!!!!but sick of doing that after assesment in progress!!

this is so true. but i suppose in my case i am already here on my 457, so no major dramas. others are waiting to be able to get here, a lot more anxiety. fingers crossed and you will hear back soon.

Still waiting !!!!!!guys do you have any idea when I will get it?how long usually take while status is assesment in progress

hi rishikesri

because you may applicant,,, i just wanna ask, did you try calling immi... what do they say about your application....

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote tags

My application still says Received :(

work nomination applied 20.2

more docs req 29.5

nomination approved 22.7

submitted application 8.8

waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know i didn't use MA but i started this in Feb the wait is killing me! looks like wont be until 2016 now aswell.... trying to stay positive

Rishikesri;1936873612]Still waiting !!!!!!guys do you have any idea when I will get it?how long usually take while status is assesment in progress

hi rishikesri

because you may applicant,,, i just wanna ask, did you try calling immi... what do they say about your application....

I didn't call yet my Ma ask us to wait

Guest Guest113774

Normal processing time so called is 6 to 8 months

Nomination Application: 13th of August.

Visa Application :17th of August.

Processing center: NSW PESE

Transition...186