We hv been living here for 9+ years hv a child,working honestly,paying taxes etc etc still iff immi shows us red flags and ask us to go back we hv nothing left, its so unfair.i hv been dying every minute since i heard we got natural justice letter for no reason.

Don't worry dear!!!!stay positive !!!i pray to god that there will be no big issue and easily sort it out!!!God is kind..everything will be all right!!!!!

We hv been living here for 9+ years hv a child,working honestly,paying taxes etc etc still iff immi shows us red flags and ask us to go back we hv nothing left, its so unfair.i hv been dying every minute since i heard we got natural justice letter for no reason.

If you do not know what immi wants it means that you have nothing to hide. If yes, do notbe affraid! It looks like some stupid mistake. Hope it is easy to solve and your MA will do it soon so you can relax.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

@Sweetu, just wondering if your child was born here. If so, (s)he is citizen automatically after living here 7 years. But nonetheless, find out what their concerns are and act accordingly.

@Sweetu, just wondering if your child was born here. If so, (s)he is citizen automatically after living here 7 years. But nonetheless, find out what their concerns are and act accordingly.

Its after 10th birthday i guess, with proof that mostly they lived in Australia

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Hi all, I have received an e-mail from my Migration Consultant advising that processing has slowed down considerably recently. Most descisions are being received at the 5.5 month post lodgement stage. I am not expected to receive a decision until the end of December. My timeline is below:

Nomination 09/07/15

Visa Applied: 10/07/15

Guest Guest113774
Hi all, I have received an e-mail from my Migration Consultant advising that processing has slowed down considerably recently. Most descisions are being received at the 5.5 month post lodgement stage. I am not expected to receive a decision until the end of December. My timeline is below:

Nomination 09/07/15

Hopefully when they come back from the holidays they will be more fresh and can process more quickly.. Btw Not all the CO's will be taking 2 weeks holidays but most of them will so I don't believe that we will see many approvals between 21 dec - 4 th of jan. that's sad but true.

Nomination Application: 13th of August.

Visa Application :17th of August.

Processing center: NSW PESE

Transition...186

Nomination 09/07/15

The only thing is wait...wait...wait...

We have wait for 2 yr +, I don't care 1 or 2 month...Keep positive.

Guest Guest113774
The only thing is wait...wait...wait...

We have wait for 2 yr +, I don't care 1 or 2 month...Keep positive.

The only thing bothers me is my company forces me to do really long hours, I have all sorts of mobbing in this company.. Someone in this forum was saying what would change when you have PR you already have 457. Frankly, it will change worlds for me.. I ll get rid of this blood suckers.

Nomination Application: 13th of August.

Visa Application :17th of August.

Processing center: NSW PESE

Transition...186

Nomination 09/07/15

We share similar timeline. I saw someone who lodged 30th was seen to last week...

Nomination 09/07/15

Do you know why the processing has slowed down? holiday? too many applicants? or immi slow done on purpose?

Thanks

Do you know why the processing has slowed down? holiday? too many applicants? or immi slow done on purpose?

Thanks

We don't know why, they had slowed down 2 month ago.

Too many applicants? I don't believe, we paid $3600 for our PR.

Anyway, DIBP promise 75% applications will be finish within 6 month. We can't complaint anything before 6 month are reached.