Just some info.... Our son turned 15 whilst application was in and they are now requesting that he has to have another medical the same as before +hiv which he didn't have to have before because he was under 15.... Wish our agent had said that when he told us to book the medicals as I would have waited an extra 4 weeks for him to turn 15 and then he would only have need 1 medical. Now we have to pay again for the new medical at $350 where as the blood test is only an extra $49 if it had been done in the first instance. Not happy and son is stressing over medical.

Just some info.... Our son turned 15 whilst application was in and they are now requesting that he has to have another medical the same as before +hiv which he didn't have to have before because he was under 15.... Wish our agent had said that when he told us to book the medicals as I would have waited an extra 4 weeks for him to turn 15 and then he would only have need 1 medical. Now we have to pay again for the new medical at $350 where as the blood test is only an extra $49 if it had been done in the first instance. Not happy and son is stressing over medical.

The only thing I can say is " I DO NOT LIKE MAs!!!"

Please say to your Son that this is not painful and there is no reason to be stressed!

Everything will be ok and He will be Aussie soon!

Are there any June applicants waiting for the first contact from co still?

I'm the only unlucky applicant from June who is still waiting for the first contact from CO.I'm very stressed and couldn't sleep last night.One of my colleague who applied with me on 30th of June got his PR yesterday.I'm having a thought that maybe immi has misplaced my file.Everyone who applied on 30th of June either has PR or their CO's asked for more documents.Hopefully there will be some progress next week.Does anyone know when CO's are going on holidays?

No we r with the same company since 2010 we hv a positive skill assesment and nomination.no we r nt sending any mails to case officer as we hv agent but we hvnt got the natural justice email yet its still with the agent so just stressing out.my husband is cursing his bad luck.

I'm the only unlucky applicant from June who is still waiting for the first contact from CO.I'm very stressed and couldn't sleep last night.One of my colleague who applied with me on 30th of June got his PR yesterday.I'm having a thought that maybe immi has misplaced my file.Everyone who applied on 30th of June either has PR or their CO's asked for more documents.Hopefully there will be some progress next week.Does anyone know when CO's are going on holidays?

Don't worry mate...there's lot of people still from may and June...i m waiting for the last 170 days.....no contacts nor no doc requested

@bobygray, @ozguy, did you guys ever call 131881 to understand why? Doesn't look right to me mate.

No mate.......not going to call immi..........even if u call immi, its not going to make much difference, neither they gonna place ur file on top nor gonna grant the visa then and there...nor they gonna share much info....

and i have a MA

@bobygray, @ozguy, did you guys ever call 131881 to understand why? Doesn't look right to me mate.

I know at least two families personally, who got visa grant just before 6 months....one the day before the 6th month and the other just 3-4 days before turning 6 months without no contacts made by the CO until then.....so its just the matter of luck and where our file is.....as everyone knows its just randomly selected or just comes into their system which is in Que...

Hi everyone .. Sorry was at work and just finish and going to share that MA rang me in evening and asked that co call him and ask for documents regarding profit and loss statement... Did anybody know how many days co give to submitted it again...?

I know at least two families personally, who got visa grant just before 6 months....one the day before the 6th month and the other just 3-4 days before turning 6 months without no contacts made by the CO until then.....so its just the matter of luck and where our file is.....as everyone knows its just randomly selected or just comes into their system which is in Que...

I agree with you mate.Don't know where our files are getting processed,maybe a CO has not assigned yet but i believe it's entirely on our luck.Some people got PR earlier and some later.I will wait at least another two months before making any contact to immi.We can only hope for the best.One of my mate got his PR after 4 yrs.His brother got PR in 5 months.I have noticed one thing immi granting PR of married people promptly as compare to single applicants.Do you agree with me?

I agree with you mate.Don't know where our files are getting processed,maybe a CO has not assigned yet but i believe it's entirely on our luck.Some people got PR earlier and some later.I will wait at least another two months before making any contact to immi.We can only hope for the best.One of my mate got his PR after 4 yrs.His brother got PR in 5 months.I have noticed one thing immi granting PR of married people promptly as compare to single applicants.Do you agree with me?

Mate we all are on same boat

still application received

Just spoke to my ma we recieved a natural justice letter regardinv our visa dnt know the contrnt yet but its too scary anyone knows what it is about.

A Natural Justice letter is the letter DIBP sends when they feel there is reason to refuse the visa, but they give you an opportunity to address the issue. It's good that you are working with a MA, otherwise I'd suggest you immediately contact one. Wait and see what's in the letter, and discuss it with your MA to see how to respond.

that is why I do not like MAs. They should help us and cooperate with the company. Would be also nice if they know what is going on, to void ketters like that!

It may have absolutely to do with the MA, so no point in blaming them until he knows what the issue is. The MA can only work on what information he's been given and the relevant legislation and policies and it's possible the issue falls outside of those.

Usually the medical would be based on the applicant's situation at the time, so you'd get away with the easier medical. But DIBP can sometimes throw a curve ball and ask for something you wouldn't expect. All you can do is go with it as there's no point trying to argue with DIBP over something like this.

@chad714 , not at all my ma is going to pass on that information on monday evening but that a stressful wait so i m going to be in theor office on monday morning.i was bit worried about nomination but rthey approved without any concerns.but this is unexpected.so shocked. I feel like killing my self if something goes wrong.