OMG OMG OMG... Just logged onto my immi account and the status has changed!!!!! It now says 'Information requested'. The problem is my MA has received the email regarding this and I cannot get hold of him!! ARGH! I am thinking the information might be out medicals as we haven't done these yet. It does have a link that I can click on to see what they have requested but it just comes up with complete gibberish?!? Finally a change in status..... exactly 23 weeks after application date!

Hi JessEm I had the same problem last month it's a formatting thing but for me it worked to open the file in Internet Explorer rather than Chrome or Safari hope this helps !

starting to get documents ready to start our 186!! scary stuff. We were eligible to start it in October but the lawyer is extremely slow... We have just done our australia police checks need to do our UK ones again (I think) and not too sure if we need to get a health check done?

currently on 457 which runs out August 2016. Family of 4 my partner is the one being sponsored and is a Mechanic on the Gold Coast :-)

I am also looking for the same. Anyone please suggest how to find out whether CO is assigned or not

What's really worrying me is not if co is assigned but the progress seems to stagnate past one or two weeks. I lost track of where they are at now though the current status is "July" (not early or mid are they trying to make it blurring).

starting to get documents ready to start our 186!! scary stuff. We were eligible to start it in October but the lawyer is extremely slow... We have just done our australia police checks need to do our UK ones again (I think) and not too sure if we need to get a health check done?

currently on 457 which runs out August 2016. Family of 4 my partner is the one being sponsored and is a Mechanic on the Gold Coast :-)

I am also on the Gold Coast! It helps if you have all the information from your 457 application as a lot of it is just the same. You just have to add your history since then. Did you have health checks done for your 457? If not then you will need to get them done.

I am also on the Gold Coast! It helps if you have all the information from your 457 application as a lot of it is just the same. You just have to add your history since then. Did you have health checks done for your 457? If not then you will need to get them done.

@tuckersgirl - once you have lodged your visa application you will see that there is a link on the Immi dashboard to get your health check authorisation code, at which time you can go ahead and book your health checks. The immi dashboard has changed since I lodged my docs so I'm not sure how exactly it will look. Has your employer lodged their nomination application yet? In my experience that was by far the most complicated part, making sure the training benchmark was all satisfied.

Also, are you planning a trip back to the UK any time soon? I would imagine that the UK police checks would have to be redone after that, so keep that in mind, as you're looking at up to 6 months from lodging your visa application for it to be decided.

Guest Guest113774
common immi.... why so slow

what is your processing center ss9999? is it NSW ?

I lodged my application on 17 th of August,I believe I have a long time to wait still :( I am just hoping they are doing early July not June anymore, I am sick of hearing them saying they are still processing June. Since October it's June!

what is your processing center ss9999? is it NSW ?

I lodged my application on 17 th of August,I believe I have a long time to wait still :( I am just hoping they are doing early July not June anymore, I am sick of hearing them saying they are still processing June. Since October it's June!

Applied thru MA from NSW.

Guest Guest113774
Applied thru MA from NSW.

sorry if I am doubling up the questions, have you heard back from immigration like anything documentation or a CO assigned etc ?

sorry if I am doubling up the questions, have you heard back from immigration like anything documentation or a CO assigned etc ?

No problem.

Nothing heard. I dont know whether CO is assigned or not. I am not sure how to find CO assigned information :(

No problem.

Nothing heard. I dont know whether CO is assigned or not. I am not sure how to find CO assigned information :(

We both have almost Similar Timeline, Only different is Your Nomination has been Approved.

I applied Nomination 3rd July and Visa Application 6th of July, But havn't heard anything since then.

WE both Belong to IT, i believe you don't have direct entry and have Overseas Qualification and Experience.

My MA told me after 1st July application should expect delay as they doing further Verification for them. Specially ACS Depart.

Hope for Best.

Guest Guest113774
No problem.

not sure if this would help but couple of times I called this number and asked and they gave me some information about it.

02 8861 4353

We both have almost Similar Timeline, Only different is Your Nomination has been Approved.

I applied Nomination 3rd July and Visa Application 6th of July, But havn't heard anything since then.

WE both Belong to IT, i believe you don't have direct entry and have Overseas Qualification and Experience.

My MA told me after 1st July application should expect delay as they doing further Verification for them. Specially ACS Depart.

Hope for Best.

@HAS, what does ACS stand for?

Hope for Best.

What is "ACS Depart" ?