Thanks much appreciated you always calm us down.

Wish you best of luck.

Hi all, i just got thru 131881 and got to know my case has been allocated to a team(unknown). So i presume all June applications are with co now. Just be a bit more patient...

very quick question .. I have already applied my nomination and visa in 25 July 2015. I heard that my boss is trying to sell his business and he is hoping to sell his business in very soon, most probably in beginning of the year. What should I do ? Should I withdraw my application or inform to DIAC? or waiting for outcomes ? any idea and any suggestion .. please help me ..

very quick question .. I have already applied my nomination and visa in 25 July 2015. I heard that my boss is trying to sell his business and he is hoping to sell his business in very soon, most probably in beginning of the year. What should I do ? Should I withdraw my application or inform to DIAC? or waiting for outcomes ? any idea and any suggestion .. please help me ..

If your boss hasn't yet sold his business, I'd do nothing. It's possible your boss won't sell his business until after your visa has been approved, or that he won't sell it at all. Until it's sold, you can assume your position with your employer is unchanged. If you've applied at the end of July, you'd likely get a decision on the nomination and visa before any sale was completed anyway.

Hi all, i just got thru 131881 and got to know my case has been allocated to a team(unknown). So i presume all June applications are with co now. Just be a bit more patient...

Good to hear your case is allocated, hopefully you will get it by next week.

I think you better wait and don't withdraw the case see what future hold hopefully it's matter of time you will get it end of this year or start of the january.

i think you should not withdraw ur app. u work hard for the past few years and u should get pr. it is hard to tell when the business will be sold, so just wait for it and everything will be ok. hang in there and best of luck!

@peppa01

we are in same boat

30/6 hope we get it soon

I feel stressed. simple things like opening email makes me sick! Cannot log in to IMMI without my heart beating like crazy! Also started to have some stupid ideas that maybe something is wrong with my application! My dream is that all of this is my past and I am FREE ;-)

Edited by peppa01
spelling

I feel stressed. simple things like opening email makes me sick! Cannot log in to IMMI without my heart beating like crazy! Also started to have some stupid ideas that maybe something is wrong with my application! My dream is that all of this is my past and I am FREE ;-)

it will be, very soon!

来自我的 HUAWEI MT7-L09 上的 Tapatalk

It will become past have faith and wish for good, I know it is very hard to be positive in this situation I wish your dream come true