hello friend ,my husband got visa grant letter , but me is main applicant me still not update . Have any problem or not plz tell me if anyone knw

i dont think there will be any problem for ur visa. could be just system delay. u can celebrate now. congrats!

Hey Guys,

I applied to both the 187/186 on 29th June and have still not heard anything.... argh!!!!!

We have provided all the paperwork I think they will need, the only thing I think that we will need to do are medicals. Doe anyone know 1. How much the medicals cost? and 2. How long does this then delay the approval of PR?

Also, does anyone know where they are at with applications? I am guessing ours will be any day now but it is driving me crazy!!!!

Hey Guys,

I applied to both the 187/186 on 29th June and have still not heard anything.... argh!!!!!

We have provided all the paperwork I think they will need, the only thing I think that we will need to do are medicals. Doe anyone know 1. How much the medicals cost? and 2. How long does this then delay the approval of PR?

Also, does anyone know where they are at with applications? I am guessing ours will be any day now but it is driving me crazy!!!!

Medicals adult 290.50 and child 212.50 plus gst.

Two weeks time to upload. But mostly they will update within a week.

I know it is funny to ask but does the process to enroll Medical take long, like an hour? and what documents they request? does anyone know? I can only take 1 hour late from work, early tomorrow morning.

it took about 2 hours for me, my wife and my daughter. i think the main point is how many people wait before u

来自我的 HUAWEI MT7-L09 上的 Tapatalk

guys i have a problem, need help.

i just get call from my boss that the shop might be close feb next year. will this makes any difference for my visa application

来自我的 HUAWEI MT7-L09 上的 Tapatalk

Incase immi ask extra docs from nomination then i'm afraid it will cause.

But brighter side if they happy with your nominations which was submitted then it won't affect... hold you breath tight and pray to god.....