I have travelled overseas already AFTER I have applied for nomination and Visa for ens 186.

There are no issues as long as you still have time left on your 457 Visa.

The bridging visa is irrelevant if you are still on your 457 Visa.

As for medicals, I just did mine yesterday and I did not use my health declarations. I used eMedicals to book the appointment. (following links on the border force website)

I only have 1 hap ID and I can already follow the progress on my online Immi account.

It appears there is some confusion regarding medicals. This is how it generally works:

To do your medicals, you need a HAP ID. You can get your HAP ID in one of 2 ways....

1) you complete My Health Declarations BEFORE you lodge your visa application. This generates a HAP ID and reference letter which you use when you schedule your medical checks. The panel doctor will complete the medical check and upload it to DIBP where it will wait to be matched up to your application (when completing your visa application you provide your HAP ID). OR

2) you wait until you lodge your application and the system will generate a HAP ID for you. You can then arrange your medicals right away, or you can wait until DIBP contacts you asking you to arrange them.

The only issues that would cause a delay in your application:

1) you complete My Health Declarations AFTER you lodge your visa application. This can cause a delay because you are issued a second HAP ID, and it will take DIBP time to fix this problem. This is why the My Health Declarations page clearly says you should not use that pathway if you have already lodged your visa application.

2) you lodge your application and then wait until you are asked to complete your medical checks. This is a delay because now DIBP will set your application aside until your medicals are completed. Some people don't mind this delay if a) they aren't in a hurry for their visa, or b) they are outside Australia (Direct Entry) and want to allow extra time to complete their relocation, etc.

Hope this helps.

very clear and helpful, thanks MaggieMay24!

Anyone here has any numbers as to how many applications are allocated/processed per week? What i see is not many grants happened last week but yet Immi managed to move from "mid-late june" to "late-june-early-july". Seems odd.

maybe many ppl not here got granted past few weeks. i dont think there is such place that immi will tell how many grants each day

来自我的 HUAWEI MT7-L09 上的 Tapatalk

I've

been watching this thread for weeks now and am hopeful that my ENS will at least be approved before Christmas (nomination 24/7/15, Visa 15/8/15). Does anyone who contributes to this thread know whether the spreadsheet of Pomsinoz applicants for each month is a fair representation of PR applications globally? There are nearly 60 for June, but only 22 for July and 22 for August. On that

basis I'm hoping that Immi knock over the July and August applications quicker than they did for the whole of June. Is that just wishful thinking, because the suspense is killing me!

Anyone here has any numbers as to how many applications are allocated/processed per week? What i see is not many grants happened last week but yet Immi managed to move from "mid-late june" to "late-june-early-july". Seems odd.

Please note: if immi says we move to "late june to early July" that means they allocating only it doesn't mean they processed.

I've

been watching this thread for weeks now and am hopeful that my ENS will at least be approved before Christmas (nomination 24/7/15, Visa 15/8/15). Does anyone who contributes to this thread know whether the spreadsheet of Pomsinoz applicants for each month is a fair representation of PR applications globally? There are nearly 60 for June, but only 22 for July and 22 for August. On that

basis I'm hoping that Immi knock over the July and August applications quicker than they did for the whole of June. Is that just wishful thinking, because the suspense is killing me!

the thing is that many immi officer go for holiday in dec. it might be a bit slower than this month. bit i think u will get yours dec or jan

guys, my MA just called. My PR is now grant.

Thank you you guys for the great support so far. I will still be around waiting for others getting their great news.

I am so happy right now. such a relief for 7 years up and down.

Congr!!!! I think immi will finish June application this week...they used 2 months to finish Jun application, oh my god.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please note: if immi says we move to "late june to early July" that means they allocating only it doesn't mean they processed.

@shriniwas211, so what will happen after allocation? I was told when your application is READY (done pre-checks), it will be picked up by the next available Co who comes from one of 3 processing centers. Correct me if i am wrong.

Thank you you guys for the great support so far. I will still be around waiting for others getting their great news.

grates

Congrats... Where is your processing centre?