Hi everyone,

I am new to here.

This is a really useful forum and I'm glad to see people in this forum are willing to share the experiences.

Here is my case.

457 to 186 (The Temporary Residence Transition Stream)

Applied though a Migration Agent

Nomination lodged on 17th July, Still waiting.

Visa Lodged on 17th August, Still waiting.

Will keep you posted for any progress.

PS. Could anyone please teach me how to do signature setting below. Thanks~

Hi Guys,

I had lodged my nomination on 29 July but still there's no news from them yet. I was told not to apply visa together with nomination as if my nomination get rejected , my visa fee will get forfeit as well. Not sure if I'm right, any advise??

Hi val. Alot of people apply on the same date and some dont due to fear of nomination being rejected. Its all up to you.

Hi everyone,

I am new to here.

This is a really useful forum and I'm glad to see people in this forum are willing to share the experiences.

Here is my case.

You can add signature by selecting your profile, but "Add Signature" will enable only after 5+ posts from you.

Hi Guys,

I had lodged my nomination on 29 July but still there's no news from them yet. I was told not to apply visa together with nomination as if my nomination get rejected , my visa fee will get forfeit as well. Not sure if I'm right, any advise??

I think visa fee will forfeit, if nomination is rejected. If you are confident about your nomination, then you can apply both nomination and visa at a time. I think, refund process is also there, but very very very very rare cases.

I have logged in to my immiaccount and the status shows "Application Received"

Hi everyone,

I am new to here.

Here is my case.

Just wondering anyone knows if i were to apply both together , will it be faster to get visa than apply visa after nomination approve?

Thanks Stacyk n ss9999 for fast reply. ^^

Yes, it's faster because both are in the queue together. If your wait time is 6 months, and you do it one at a time, you wait a year... or maybe a little less if you're lucky. But at the same time, if you do them together you risk the application fee. Not an easy decision. If you do apply, make sure you have IELTS as it's an at-time-of-application requirement, cannot be provided later.

Edited by sapphilor

Hello friends

i need some suggestions.

my nomination date is 16th june

MY CO is requested Some docs from business for nomination.

Co is requested Profit & loss statement ( july till now)

My employer opened business last November so its New business and currently going in loss.

But My MA said dont need to worry if we provide letter from accountant explaining financial position of business and ability to pay wages for 2 years. and this statement is helpful for nomination approval..

is this alright?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Guest Gill2015
Hello friends

i need some suggestions.

My employer opened business last November so its New business and currently going in loss.

But My MA said dont need to worry if we provide letter from accountant explaining financial position of business and ability to pay wages for 2 years. and this statement is helpful for nomination approval..

You don't need to worry. Business always have ups & downs (profit & loss). It's normal thing. CO knows this very well. You will get your approval.

Edited by Gill2015
Fixing quote

Guest Gill2015
anyone have any idea about it . Co asked 28 oct my AFP and secondary fee submitted 10/11/15 when can i get it.

I m also in same boat as you. Submitted my AFP 4 weeks ago. But still waiting for Visa(RSMS)

Edited by Gill2015
Fixing quote

anyone have any idea about it . Co asked 28 oct my AFP and secondary fee submitted 10/11/15 when can i get it.

I m also in same boat as you. Submitted my AFP 4 weeks ago. But still waiting for Visa(RSMS)

Hello gill, did u get nomination approved .In my case i got nomination aprroved 20 /10/15

Edited by MaggieMay24
Fixing quote

Hello friends

i need some suggestions.

is this alright?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shouldn't be a problem. Just ask them to show work in hand or revenue coming which is enough to cover your pay.