Updated 11/16 7:53PM

ekim 24 june/17July (Immi contact for nom doc 16/11)

abes 25 june/8 july (Nom grant 16/11)

sapphilor 23 june/5 july

===================

peppa01 30th June

Britta Loy 30th June

stacyk 29th june

crisrecchia 29th june

raselmirpur 12th/29th June (nom approval Nov 29)

rana 26th june

jamesgs 26th june

joemurphy83 25th june

rexie 25th june

kostia kim 25/26 june

shearmy 23/24 June

bret 24th June (PR grant Nov 16)

larag 23rd june

CanCoo 22rd June (PR grant Nov 12)

june192015 19th june

ateeq786 19th june (PR grant Nov 11)

victory84 18th june (PR grant Nov 10)

johnt 18th june (PR grant Nov 10)

zzzz2015 18th June (PR grant ov 11)

PR Granted this afternoon, thanks for your company along this looong and tough journey!!! Good luck, mates!!! I will still be here for a while to see you guys to get good news!!!

Congrats mates.. Looks like they are moving this week, hope they keep the pace!

All the best to you!

PR Granted this afternoon, thanks for your company along this looong and tough journey!!! Good luck, mates!!! I will still be here for a while to see you guys to get good news!!!

Congrulations mate ....I told you this morning you will get it today or tomorrow .... Very happy for you ...good luck for your future ...

Hi guys

is there anybody knows how long does they take when they request document through email!!!

i mean they asked for newborn 1436 form doctor health record and $900 fees for adding an additional applicant!!we submitted docs on 10 November!!!!!plz tell me if anybody knows or in that situation!!! Thanks

hi guys

heard from my MA today. the case office has requested more docs.

my partner is a kiwi but listed as non-migrating with my son (7 months born in AUS). Immi have requested a medical and police check from them. they don't make it easy for us! But i guess it is progress.

staying positive

Congrulations mate ....I told you this morning you will get it today or tomorrow .... Very happy for you ...good luck for your future ...

Hi Rana, exactly!!! your anticipation is so accurate. And I felt so good after saw your post this morning when I was frustrated for the waiting. Thanks! good luck! I will be here will you guys for quite a while.

hi guys

heard from my MA today. the case office has requested more docs.

my partner is a kiwi but listed as non-migrating with my son (7 months born in AUS). Immi have requested a medical and police check from them. they don't make it easy for us! But i guess it is progress.

staying positive

Hi Shearmy, a lot of guys get PR next day after they submitted these docs.

Congrats @Bret and @abes and for those whose nomination has been approved. Looks like they are finishing the June nomination. Hopefully by next week they will start the July nomination. :)

Hi Everyone,

I want to make Immi account. Do I have to contact my MA for that or I can make it independently. If my MA already had made, can I make another one or I have ask him for Immi account login passward ?

You answer will be much appreciated

Cheers

Hi Everyone,

I want to make Immi account. Do I have to contact my MA for that or I can make it independently. If my MA already had made, can I make another one or I have ask him for Immi account login passward ?

You answer will be much appreciated

Cheers

Hi Sheila, no you don't need to contact your MA for creating a IMMI account, once you create one i am guessing you want to track you application status, so you can do so by entering your TRN and importing application.