Here is quote from when stuff was requested

"Timeframe for responseYou must respond to this request within 28 days after you are taken to have received thisletter. You should provide your response in writing.Please send your response to me using the contact details provided below.As this letter was sent to you by email, you are taken to have received it at the end of the dayit was transmitted.If you do not reply within the timeframe specified above your application may be decidedwithout the department taking any action to obtain the requested information. If you areunable to provide this information within this time you should contact us using the contactdetails provided below."

The interesting bit I found in that document when I was requested for information was the line about the emails that go out. It clearly says they send out these emails at the end of the day, so you can't basically ring them back until the next day. My visa also arrived at the end of the day! Kind of queue it all until 4 PM and then spray it out :)

Updated 11/13 9:18PM

abes 25 june/8 july

sapphilor 23 june/5 july

===================

peppa01 30th June

Britta Loy 30th June

stacyk 29th june

crisrecchia 29th june

raselmirpur 12th/29th June (nom approval Nov 29)

rana 26th june

jamesgs 26th june

joemurphy83 25th june

rexie 25th june

kostia kim 25/26 june

shearmy 23/24 June

bret 24th June

larag 23rd june

CanCoo 22rd June (PR grant Nov 12)

june192015 19th june

ateeq786 19th june (PR grant Nov 11)

victory84 18th june (PR grant Nov 10)

johnt 18th june (PR grant Nov 10)

zzzz2015 18th June (PR grant ov 11)

Our long wait comes to an end. Granted PR for both me and my wife. Hope everyone else waiting eagerly gets the good news.

Nomination Applied:04/02/2015

Nomination Approved:30/05/2015

Visa Applied:16/06/2015

More Info requested: 05/11/2015

Visa Approved: 13/11/2015

congrats... Where is your processing centre???

Here is quote from when stuff was requested

"Timeframe for responseYou must respond to this request within 28 days after you are taken to have received thisletter. You should provide your response in writing.Please send your response to me using the contact details provided below.As this letter was sent to you by email, you are taken to have received it at the end of the dayit was transmitted.If you do not reply within the timeframe specified above your application may be decidedwithout the department taking any action to obtain the requested information. If you areunable to provide this information within this time you should contact us using the contactdetails provided below."

The interesting bit I found in that document when I was requested for information was the line about the emails that go out. It clearly says they send out these emails at the end of the day, so you can't basically ring them back until the next day. My visa also arrived at the end of the day! Kind of queue it all until 4 PM and then spray it out :)

In my Case department request information on 16 Oct and submitted on 21 Oct and system is still showing assessment in progess.

and nomination documents requested on 8 Oct and submitted on 21 Oct and its already approved on 6 Nov.

i dont know how long have to wait for visa.

Our long wait comes to an end. Granted PR for both me and my wife. Hope everyone else waiting eagerly gets the good news.

Nomination Applied:04/02/2015

Nomination Approved:30/05/2015

Visa Applied:16/06/2015

More Info requested: 05/11/2015

Visa Approved: 13/11/2015

Congrats Ramu :)

@brar0000 : if you had let them know in writing after uploading the doc, you need to ring them up. See what they are saying. Mau be delay is due to nomination also requiring documents. But I think its unfortunate in your case.

But nomination is already approved ..

i will ask my MA to ring them on Monday.

Thanks Ramu