Yes shriniwas211, I have not heard anything yet. Since you and Lukesam have left the forum there has been serious drought of visa grants.

Hope your words come true mate.

Around this time last month there were a heap of visa grants! I remember they cleared a lot of may applicants. Lets hope all of June hear something this week. Im getting tired of waiting......

Yes shriniwas211, I have not heard anything yet. Since you and Lukesam have left the forum there has been serious drought of visa grants.

Hope your words come true mate.

It's too long for you now. Have you rechecked with your employer that they haven't really received any "document request"?

I also noticed the same but if you look at the google doc, there were more applicants in May and June compared to other months. It is for this forum members alone. Good luck!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BcNOlnXc0F2QgYweRiQUYgH8LOgdmSEn-9rkxTkIlBk/edit#gid=527452679

Around this time last month there were a heap of visa grants! I remember they cleared a lot of may applicants. Lets hope all of June hear something this week. Im getting tired of waiting......

Morning Everyone!

New to this thread,congrats to everyone so far,can't believe how painfully slow things are moving now!

I just want an opinion on my application please,we lodged both our nomination and visa on the 23rd June using the MA that has done lots of visas for the company I work for.If we haven't been asked for any further documents or info so far, does that mean we won't be asked at all and that our application should be 'decision ready' really hoping for some good news his week as there are so may redundancies happening in my workplace and it would mean we would have to withdraw our application after getting sooo close!

Nomination and Visa lodged 23/June/ no further info requested

Immi status STILL application received

One of my friend lodged on 20th June and He pushed his MA to ring Immi to get status update. Immi told them their file is not even assigned yet.

That means they have not even touched since 20th June. Hopeless.

that's really really bad news! what's really happening out there?

:arghh:

Morning Everyone!

New to this thread,congrats to everyone so far,can't believe how painfully slow things are moving now!

I just want an opinion on my application please,we lodged both our nomination and visa on the 23rd June using the MA that has done lots of visas for the company I work for.If we haven't been asked for any further documents or info so far, does that mean we won't be asked at all and that our application should be 'decision ready' really hoping for some good news his week as there are so may redundancies happening in my workplace and it would mean we would have to withdraw our application after getting sooo close!

Nomination and Visa lodged 23/June/ no further info requested

Immi status STILL application received

One of my friend lodged on 20th June and He pushed his MA to ring Immi to get status update. Immi told them their file is not even assigned yet.

That means they have not even touched since 20th June. Hopeless.

My company was the one who lodged my nomination, without the use of MA (which they have been doing for the last 5 years or so), but due to budget constraint, they applied it by themselves. So I am the guinea pig.. I followed up with our HR, but they mentioned no email came from Immigration. So I am crossing fingers that they did the right thing and that all are going well.. except of course the waiting time on the Immigration side.

I also noticed the same but if you look at the google doc, there were more applicants in May and June compared to other months. It is for this forum members alone. Good luck!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BcNOlnXc0F2QgYweRiQUYgH8LOgdmSEn-9rkxTkIlBk/edit#gid=527452679

thats because when the spreadsheet was made, the majority of people from April and before were no longer on the forum and already had their visas approved.

it is slow though. It used to be 3 to 4 months. Now it's 4 to 5 months.

thats because when the spreadsheet was made, the majority of people from April and before were no longer on the forum and already had their visas approved.

it is slow though. It used to be 3 to 4 months. Now it's 4 to 5 months.

Has anyone between 20-30June heard anything from DIAC? Please let us know.

Has anyone between 20-30June heard anything from DIAC? Please let us know.

So far there are only two between 20-30 got it.

Subbu88 4 Transition 24/06/2015 24/06/2015 27/10/2015 27/10/2015

Bramley LR 2 Transition 24/05/2015 25/06/2015 Yes Yes 22/10/2015 26/10/2015