Yesss!

Right thurr right thurr.

Finalized @2:14.

Yeah-yo. Juice box wet.

There you go .... now can say been there done that.... happy for ya. Youve been acting like a grumpy granny from few days this will help you become the real you.. lmao. I guess ill start getting frustrated in dec. That will be my 4 months. Am chilled out atm.

You enjoy your journey hope you get best on your lifes track.tc have fun ..... best of luck

Congrats to those who have their PR!

So funny how for a while I looked once in a while on the forum, but as time goes on, I am obsessed about how many are getting PR!

I think I check the forum 15 times a day and my visa application is in July!:biglaugh:

can you update your signature mate so everyone can see your timeline. go to setting->edit signature

Hello guys I've been watching here for a while. The waiting is driving me insane ! I'm.direct entry and nomination was out in the 1 St July the visa part has not been put in yet. Using an agent. Hoping for this week. As I'm pregnant and really want this visa before my due date in April :( good luck everyone !

Hello guys I've been watching here for a while. The waiting is driving me insane ! I'm.direct entry and nomination was out in the 1 St July the visa part has not been put in yet. Using an agent. Hoping for this week. As I'm pregnant and really want this visa before my due date in April :( good luck everyone !

Assuming they dont need any further documents, you might hear something this week or next.

For anyone wondering about training benchmark.....

I think (i could be wrong) that ANYONE could be asked for updated training benchmark (even if your nomination was decision ready). I think they ask a handful of applications for an update ie. your company has STILL being spending 2% of training since you submitted the nomination.

There are so many decision ready applications being asked for the training benchmark info.

I think realistically you have to wait around 5 months these days. 4 months is lucky. 5 months is average. 6 months is annoying.

Mate if they said they are doing 18th onwards, I can see there are still some people waiting who lodged before 18th June.

u are right. I lodged 14th June and still waiting. I don't know what happen because we are waiting too long, I'm very surprise when some people lodged in July and August got PR while June applications are still waiting. Just relax to forget anything

Btw, My processing center is team 1, NSW. I got CO already but no news. Wait wait and continue to wait