Hi JohnT,

Not, nothing from Immi since 18th June 2015.

I dont know mate whats wrong with our application. Everyone who lodged till 18th Either got some form of communication or app finalized (based on what I can see in spreadsheet)

Edited by JohnT

I dont know mate whats wrong with our application. Everyone who lodged till 18th Either got some form of communication or app finalized (based on what I can see in spreadsheet)

Hi JohnT,

Yes, I have noticed that. It appears we are the unlucky ones with longer waiting time. I expect to hear something by next week. Be positive, mate.

sorry if i have asked this before but are you sure that your case is not co assigned? did your employer successfully sponsor anyone else before?

sorry if i have asked this before but are you sure that your case is not co assigned? did your employer successfully sponsor anyone else before?

My employer has sponsored at least 20 people that I know personally. Few of them got approved last month they lodged in May and for Nomination their paperwork is so strong none of applicant has ever been asked for extra document.

It has been very smooth journey for all of my colleagues, all approved in less than 4 months.

Edited by JohnT

My employer has sponsored at least 20 people that I know personally. Few of them got approved last month they lodged in May and for Nomination their paperwork is so strong none of applicant has even been asked for extra document.

Then you really have nothing to worry about...DIAC has absolutely no reason to delay your application. Good news is on the way mate..

Hey guys

I have an update on my visa.

Nomination lodged: 23rd June 2015

Visa lodged: 24th June 2015

Medical completed: 7th July 2015

MA agent processed decision ready.

Nomination granted: 4th November

Visa granted: no news

Congratulations shearmy Hope you get visa today.

Edited by JohnT

Aah this wait is so fustrating isnt it. I really thought most of us would get it in 130 -140 days but you john are an 144 which is dis heartening to hear. No contact or anything. Makes me think im goingvto be waiting longer.

I hope we all June applicants get by this Friday. I am praying for you all.