may be one or two days....

@Bkjune and other members

Could you please help to understand when you pay for your partner's English, what actually are you paying for? Does this payment mean that partner can take English lessons somewhere? etc. ... I am under the impression that fee is actually to eventually provide some sort of support & incentive to learn English :)

Strike is affecting only international Airports, All immigration offices will be working business as usual.

Hey john did you have your pr now???what happen to immi this is already worst waiting compare to others which they got their pr on 3 to 4 months yout timeline just ahead ob me im: nomination 16 june and visa at 19 june

Have one question... If CO will request for a documents and supposes to be we have submitted in 28 days then how long CO will take to make a decision.

within 28 days, after 28 days or any time.

Any "how long" question should be answered with "how long is a piece of string". So really, it's any time.

There are no fixed time-frames when it comes to immigration. How long a case officer may take before looking at additional documents you submit will be different from one case officer to the next. Case officer A may look at it within a day or two, while case officer B may not get back to your application for another 30-40 days. My company lodged a nomination in early June, the case officer contacted us in mid-October asking for updated training benchmark information. We submitted the updated information the following week on Tuesday and on Thursday the nomination was approved (2 days later). The applicant submitted his application in July and could hear something any day now, or maybe some time in December.

The nominations and applications are generally allocated in the order they are received, but that simply means they move from one big pile of applications and are distributed to case officer desks. It could still mean that case officer A picks up a later application before case officer B gets to yours. So when comparing your timeline with anyone else, you can only make very general comparisons.

And unfortunately any answers you may get are really only guesses. Even my answers are also guesses, based on following forums for more than 3 years now and having been involved with several visa applications.

Hi folks, updating myself, extra docs asked on 28th oct for nomination, and extra docs for visa too , form 80, both submitted on 5th Nov, still wating on both approvals, my timeline

Nomination 12 june, ??

Visa 9July,??

Trying to keep calm .

hi mate, did you submit your visa 9th July? Transition?

I just got call from my MA.

My nomination is Approved today.

Nomination applied on 1 June, Documents Requested on 8th Oct submit documents on 21 oct) and approved on 6 Nov.

Visa application is on 20th June, Documents Requested on 16th Oct and submit documents on 21 Oct.... Waiting \

I just got call from my MA.

My nomination is Approved today.

Nomination applied on 1 June, Documents Requested on 8th Oct submit documents on 21 oct) and approved on 6 Nov.

Visa application is on 20th June, Documents Requested on 16th Oct and submit documents on 21 Oct.... Waiting \

Where is your processing centre?

Congrats...

thank you

i have already my nomination got approved and let see how long they will take

Any "how long" question should be answered with "how long is a piece of string". So really, it's any time.

There are no fixed time-frames when it comes to immigration. How long a case officer may take before looking at additional documents you submit will be different from one case officer to the next. Case officer A may look at it within a day or two, while case officer B may not get back to your application for another 30-40 days. My company lodged a nomination in early June, the case officer contacted us in mid-October asking for updated training benchmark information. We submitted the updated information the following week on Tuesday and on Thursday the nomination was approved (2 days later). The applicant submitted his application in July and could hear something any day now, or maybe some time in December.

The nominations and applications are generally allocated in the order they are received, but that simply means they move from one big pile of applications and are distributed to case officer desks. It could still mean that case officer A picks up a later application before case officer B gets to yours. So when comparing your timeline with anyone else, you can only make very general comparisons.

And unfortunately any answers you may get are really only guesses. Even my answers are also guesses, based on following forums for more than 3 years now and having been involved with several visa applications.