Can you tell me if you apply 186 visa and they send bridging visa so please tell me I have to countinu insurance or cancel that because I have temporary Medicare card. If I have to cancel or not or wait till pr grant. Please let me know.

You need to let immi know first. Email the 457 team with a copy of your Medicare card, mentioning your 457 TRN. Once they confirm, you can cancel private health insurance.

I think the trick is to get immi to notice you need to provide additional doc. Not that I did it deliberately, but like I said on my post before, I didn't really have the time to get my required docs, so I just let it be, if they need it they will request it then I'll get it sort of attitude. When I filed my visa application, I knew my passport was expiring the following month. And knowing I can get a passport extension, i thought at the time it was ok. when it expired, I waited for immi to contact me, and so they did. Ahah, I thought then I have CO. And I noticed on their letter, they said they will make a decision whether I submit my required docs or not. So it means if I didn't submit, they will make decision not to to approve. And based on previous timeline here, they always make decision after doc requested for visa application provided your nomination has been approved.

dont worry, it will come very very soon. I still watch the thread, because this forum had given me hope everyday whenever I check my email to see if there's anything from immi

Can you tell me if you apply 186 visa and they send bridging visa so please tell me I have to countinu insurance or cancel that because I have temporary Medicare card. If I have to cancel or not or wait till pr grant. Please let me know.

If your 457 visa is still valid, cancelling health care will cause issues in case your bridging visa times out or you need to travel in/out of the country for some emergency. I would leave it as is, until the PR comes.

I think the trick is to get immi to notice you need to provide additional doc. Not that I did it deliberately, but like I said on my post before, I didn't really have the time to get my required docs, so I just let it be, if they need it they will request it then I'll get it sort of attitude. When I filed my visa application, I knew my passport was expiring the following month. And knowing I can get a passport extension, i thought at the time it was ok. when it expired, I waited for immi to contact me, and so they did. Ahah, I thought then I have CO. And I noticed on their letter, they said they will make a decision whether I submit my required docs or not. So it means if I didn't submit, they will make decision not to to approve. And based on previous timeline here, they always make decision after doc requested for visa application provided your nomination has been approved.

dont worry, it will come very very soon. I still watch the thread, because this forum had given me hope everyday whenever I check my email to see if there's anything from immi

Hi @khryzzwaiting, Did you contact the Immigration or you let them contact you with regards to your expired passport? If they requested additional documents, how long will they give you to fulfill the requirements?

And also, I have been reading posts here that the approval depends on which State you are in, how would someone know which State is working on your application? Does it depend on which State you are in?

Thank you.

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged June 2015.

Email Updated on 4 November 2015

Please finish Jun this week, please....

Hi mate, how did you find out that they are processing June applications? Did you email them?

I am also hoping that June applicants will be granted so they can move forward to July and August applications.

Guest Guest98336

Pleased to share that my 186 ENS Direct Entrant for myself and 3 family members came through yesterday.

Nom/Visa app submitted 31/07/15

Visa approved 03/11/15

Processing by WA (Perth) took 95 days, no questions asked by CO.

I used an MA

My profession is management consultant.

Happy days ahead!

Pleased to share that my 186 ENS Direct Entrant for myself and 3 family members came through yesterday.

Visa approved 03/11/15

I used an MA

Happy days ahead!

WHAT!!!

You are very lucky, you may win powerball tomorrow. Buy it...

Visa approved 03/11/15

I used an MA

Happy days ahead!

Congratulations!

Visa approved 03/11/15

I used an MA

Happy days ahead!

Congrats!!!

Have you or your employer communicated with Immi to push? you are very quick:)

Congrats!!!

Have you or your employer communicated with Immi to push? you are very quick:)

Bret I dont think they are looking at June files anymore.

Whats point of that Auto reply which says they are doing June files. Actually they are doing everything except June files.

Edited by JohnT