Hi everyone,

I have been following this thread for quite sometime.

Now I think its time to join this waiting group.

Here is my timeline:

Nomination & Visa: 25/06/2015

Its good to comfort each others through this long journey. Be positive, we will all finally reach it.

Welcome, mate! I am one day earlier. we will get it soon.

And I am one day after....but no idea when we will get it ...they are getting very slow with June applications

I think they are clearing backlog. At the same time slowly processing some June and once a month Lucky draw for July-Aug applications.

I think they are clearing backlog. At the same time slowly processing some June and once a month Lucky draw for July-Aug applications.

I think the lucky July-Aug is because their nomination was lodged in May. So once immi clears May applications, it turns to be their chances. ^^

I think the lucky July-Aug is because their nomination was lodged in May. So once immi clears May applications, it turns to be their chances. ^^

No this is slightly incorrect. If you see my signature...i applied for nom in may and still waiting for visa decision.....

Can you please update your timeline ( in Signature) Rexie. If you dont know how to update please click on setting and my setting on left side My signature ( sometimes this option is hiding under avatar).

Can you please update your timeline ( in Signature) Rexie. If you dont know how to update please click on setting and my setting on left side My signature ( sometimes this option is hiding under avatar).

Thanks JohnT, I was trying to do it this morning and gave up until your post.

No this is slightly incorrect. If you see my signature...i applied for nom in may and still waiting for visa decision.....

Well, so far they are still clearing May applications, therefore your chance is on its way. Dont lose hope.

I used to expect mine end of Oct or early Nov, but think I'll give way to those in May who are still waiting, and hope they release mine as a Xmas gift.

guys any ideas when will i get good news. after submitted doc on 5 oct no news either for nom or visa. m so stressed out.

BKJune there has been so much variations in how soon they respond. Some people got it next day after submitting, some in 2 weeks and some waiting after 28 days.

I would suggest, you send an email to case officer or notify him by any means so can quickly look into your case and make decision.

not really...

someone lodged nomination in May and Visa file lodged in July.

while Approving May nomination Immi noticed Visa file also Lodged . thats why they Approve July visa file.

But immigration always process files based on visa..... if a nomiantion approved last year and visa file logement is july or august.. it does not mean that they will process august file immediately.

Well, so far they are still clearing May applications, therefore your chance is on its way. Dont lose hope.

I used to expect mine end of Oct or early Nov, but think I'll give way to those in May who are still waiting, and hope they release mine as a Xmas gift.

Thanks rexie...some of may applicants still waiting after providing requested documents. ..so they (including me) deserve first.

not really...

someone lodged nomination in May and Visa file lodged in July.

while Approving May nomination Immi noticed Visa file also Lodged . thats why they Approve July visa file.

In my opinion, if the visa application lodged before nomination allocated case officer. We assume that nomination and visa lodged at the same time...

Not sure I am correct, but this is the best way to explain this situation.

Hello fellas

I've been following this thread for a while and I thought it's time to share my status with you to make the waiting a little bit easier for all of us.

Transition stream, NSW.

Nomination lodged: 25 June

Visa lodged: 26 June

When do you reckon is my turn?

Cheers

I've been watching this thread for quite a long time, and now it's time to contribute too.

Hope this help those who haven't got visa not to feel so alone.

Here is my status

Nomination application date : 27/06/2015

Visa application date : 17/07/2015

Nomination status : Application Received

Visa status : Application Received

I hope that the the nomination and visa get processed at the same time once the CO has been allocated to my case. Otherwise I might have to wait til December.