I mean to say told me to give a resign from current position so can pay me cash on hand employer want to save some money on tax.

Well this is not the best place to discuss this sensitive issue mate. If someone from ATO reads this you and your employer could be in serious trouble. Talk to a Accountant. I dont think this forum is the right place for this.

I mean to say told me to give a resign from current position so can pay me cash on hand employer want to save some money on tax.

Your employer wants you to resign, but continue your role and he pays you cash. So that both of you can save tax? Is that what you mean.

Well this is not the best place to discuss this sensitive issue mate. If someone from ATO reads this you and your employer could be in serious trouble. Talk to a Accountant. I dont think this forum is the right place for this.

I agree with you John

We should be grateful to Immi that they are a lot faster than the timelines they have published.

Or if you think outside the box..

Let's say a process takes 2 days to complete. Let's throw in the post office guys as an example. They can deliver a mail in 2 days. But, because they are lazy, because it could rain, because their tyre could deflate, or any other circumstances that could happen, or simply to cover their a$$ they advertise it as they will deliver in 5 working days.

Now, you know that it takes 2 days for your mail to arrive because that's what everyone's mail is being delivered by. Starting 3rd day you will wait for your mail. It's a natural human feeling. Can't help it.

However,

If they charge $800 for complete visa fees and process it in 6 months or more then people wouldn't wait that much.

Another example: you go to an Apple Store, pay for the MacBook Pro and you get a friggin zune player.

Remember you came to the Apple Store because:

1. You heard good things about them

2. They charge ridiculous so you expect a premium level of service.

3. They have a system which can accurately tell when your product will be delivered to you.

So in a way, because we are humans, we will wait and have some expectations. And that's natural.

Know what I mean?

Looking at the employment rate, Immi should slow down 189. Some of my freinds getting 189 in less than 3 months. They arrived here and not getting jobs.

Immi should slow down 189 and fast process 186. What do you think guys?

Yes i agree John. Most 189s are being applied from outside australia. At the moment when immi says they are processing rsms and ens in june. The rsms comes 1st and then the ens. Most of us on here is ens thats why i think its so slow. But yeah you right. The processing times for 189s should get less priority than the 186s as we already in the country working.

Or if you think outside the box..

Let's say a process takes 2 days to complete. Let's throw in the post office guys as an example. They can deliver a mail in 2 days. But, because they are lazy, because it could rain, because their tyre could deflate, or any other circumstances that could happen, or simply to cover their a$$ they advertise it as they will deliver in 5 working days.

Now, you know that it takes 2 days for your mail to arrive because that's what everyone's mail is being delivered by. Starting 3rd day you will wait for your mail. It's a natural human feeling. Can't help it.

However,

If they charge $800 for complete visa fees and process it in 6 months or more then people wouldn't wait that much.

Another example: you go to an Apple Store, pay for the MacBook Pro and you get a friggin zune player.

Remember you came to the Apple Store because:

1. You heard good things about them

2. They charge ridiculous so you expect a premium level of service.

3. They have a system which can accurately tell when your product will be delivered to you.

So in a way, because we are humans, we will wait and have some expectations. And that's natural.

Know what I mean?

Thanks Laura. I completely agree with you. My whole point is not getting frustrated and still enjoy our life. It will come eventually. From my exp things happen a lot faster when you least expect them to happen. As your signature says.. "Is the Case Officer Waiting for me: I don't know. I don't care." I like that.

Edited by JohnT

I cant wait to wake up one morning and not have to look at my immi acount or wait for an email from my ma. I know patience is key and we all knew we were going to have to wait BUT wouldnt it be nice to not have to wait anymore. Turns out immi told me i had a case officer but apparently i dont. They say...We anticipate that your application will be allocated shortly.

I cant wait to wake up one morning and not have to look at my immi acount or wait for an email from my ma. I know patience is key and we all knew we were going to have to wait BUT wouldnt it be nice to not have to wait anymore. Turns out immi told me i had a case officer but apparently i dont. They say...We anticipate that your application will be allocated shortly.

Stacyk: Trust me not too many days you have to wake up and look into your immi account. Your wait is nearly over. Just hang in there, its coming I can smell.

Guest Gill2015

Hello Everyone,

would like to ask one question. My MA sent my AFP by mail to my CO. But when I logged in my immi account I can see only my previous AFP received not the newone. Anybody has any idea about this. Thanks guys

Edited by Gill2015

Its complicated, I applied when the take over was complete and the new firm took over all employees with same pay and same designation. Not quite sure how it works when application is under process. 14th Sep 2015 , looks like your outcome is due in Mid Jan or end of Jan. Hope things go smooth till then.

In that case ur new employer must apply for ur nomination. same thing happened with one of my friend his previous employer sold the business and then his new employer applied for nomination again, its really complicated process its not easy.

Hello Everyone,

would like to ask one question. My MA sent my AFP by mail to my CO. But when I logged in my immi account I can see only my previous AFP received not the newone. Anybody has any idea about this. Thanks guys

In ur immi it will show date off all attachments.

my employer told me same thing that he is in loss now ......

that shouldn't affect your file this is part of business loss abd profits is apart of turbulent times. Somes businesses are insolvent as well though they got people approved. My friend has a real estate firm he sponsored a sales manager his business was insolvemt (was in minus) but he had few investment and renovation projects which he showed source of income to immi and was ok

I am asking AFP CHECK regarding 186 visa purpose.

Like i said, most businesses accept it 6 months or less older thats because legislation requires themto do so. Immi can technicaly request for another one depending on case officer

Though some places also say its valid till 1 year but hey dont mix validity with actual. A person can apply one in january and commit a fraud and bash few in the pub in aug thiat is 8 months in september he applies for a real estate agents job and gets through hands over his old police check and starts a new life n stay financially happy ever after.

Edited by Jazzcrave