Hi all

Just receive the final massage from MA that nomination and visa all approved this morning!!!!!!!

Thank you all for supporting on me and wish you all good luck!!!

My timeline is as below:

Nomination 11/06/15 Visa 15/06/15

Approved:28/10/15

Thanks everyone again!!!!!!

Hi all

Just receive the final massage from MA that nomination and visa all approved this morning!!!!!!!

My timeline is as below:

Congrats Joseph :)

Hi all

My timeline is as below:

Great congratulations.

ha ha ha john well that was new to me too now i know...deptt of immi have a deppt..they do random monitoring in places from where more than one person is sponsored..to check if employer is doing everything right or no?

so they physically come and ask you questions and they need to chk all docs like tax, payslips, roster, contract, job duties, every

thing

Mani I think after submitting your finalisation letter they will take 28 days. Its my guess

i have applied my nomination and application on 23/12/2014.

co allocated and requested for additional documents for my nomination on 30/4/2015.

submitted on 2/5/2015.

i haven't heard anything from then till date.its almost 11 months for me.

when my MA called immi he gets a standard reply saying that waiting for a case officer to allocate.

in this case what shall i do?

any one facing similar problem?

please suggest.

Ask them: "what is the refund process?"

Do not cancel your application or get a refund, just ask for it. Also speak to the "b0ss of the b0ss". It may help.

Like I said earlier they are very bureaucratic. If you got money hire a migration lawyer and sue them.

I'm worried now. My visa lodged 14th June but still waiting. Stress, stress, stress

My nomination date: 5 June -> approved 20 October

Why they approved my nomination 8 days ago but no news from visa. Some people after me got it???/

You will get it soon as your nomination is approved . Don't worry your PR is near

Bret why did your nomination take so long

Immi asked my employer to provide some docs 12th May, it took more than 2 weeks preparing that, submitted by end of May. and got approved 24th June.

Hope can get Visa this week to wrap up this waiting game:)

I phoned immi and they say i have a case officer. How long do they work on an application? I asked immi when did i get a case officer and she couldnt tell me.....

I wouldn't worry about your timeline stacy. Only people who apply for nomination and visa at the same time (or within 2/3 weeks of each other) get their nominations and visas at the same time. Immi are just processing mid-end June applications now so id say you will hear something in the next 7 days

Ask them: "what is the refund process?"

Do not cancel your application or get a refund, just ask for it. Also speak to the "b0ss of the b0ss". It may help.

Like I said earlier they are very bureaucratic. If you got money hire a migration lawyer and sue them.

Refund with Interest ????

Hey guys. My timeline is as follows.. Has anyone received any news around the same dates as mine?

Nomination lodged: 23rd June 2015

Visa lodged: 24th June 2015

All with a MA on a decision ready/

All medicals are completed

Fitness Centre Manager

Grant: no news :-(