:biglaugh:i just used to look at this forum.

today i would like to update my timeline

nomination lodge 29 may 2015

visa 10 jun 2015

nomination and visa granted 27 oct 2015

its happy time for me now

best of luck for all waitings

Edited by chhabi

Hi everyone,

Been watching this thread for quite sometime now

cant wait for my PR

Nomination Date Applied/Approved: May 2015/August 2015

Visa Application Date: 19 August 2015

Doc Requested: 30 September 2015/ Passport extended validity

Doc submitted: 9 October 2015

Visa Approved: Waitinggggggggggggggggg :arghh:

i have applied my nomination and application on 23/12/2014.

co allocated and requested for additional documents for my nomination on 30/4/2015.

submitted on 2/5/2015.

i haven't heard anything from then till date.its almost 11 months for me.

when my MA called immi he gets a standard reply saying that waiting for a case officer to allocate.

in this case what shall i do?

any one facing similar problem?

please suggest.

My suggestion, rather than calling immi office send an email and specify your scenario.

Edited by shriniwas211

What did the autoreply says from immi still june starting to mid june common immi dont be so lazy

I guess auto-reply is useless. We shouldn't give any importance to that as we are seeing 24th 25th June people have already got their application finalised.

I noticed that people lodgded their nomination and visa at the same time got approved earlier that visa appliants. Does it mean nomination team work faster than visa team?

No i dont think so. They dont seem to have a pattern. I thought that after my nom was approved i wouldnt have to wait that long but im still waiting. Some june applicants were approved in begining of may already. You get the lucky ones that take arround 90 days then you get some that take longer than 140 days. Im so tired of waiting now.

Whats your time line zzz2015? Please update your signature.

Sorry, John. I am struggling to find "signature" setting option from the Setting bar. Could you help ? Thanks.

My time is: Visa application: 18 June (visa approved by 10 May 2015), nothing hear from Immi so far.

Sorry, John. I am struggling to find "signature" setting option from the Setting bar. Could you help ? Thanks.

My time is: Visa application: 18 June (visa approved by 10 May 2015), nothing hear from Immi so far.

Click on Setting then on left side under my setting you can see Signature option, sometimes it is hiding under avatar just try that.

Btw you and I have same time line.

Edited by JohnT

ha ha ha john well that was new to me too now i know...deptt of immi have a deppt..they do random monitoring in places from where more than one person is sponsored..to check if employer is doing everything right or no?

so they physically come and ask you questions and they need to chk all docs like tax, payslips, roster, contract, job duties, every

thing