The employer has to meet the training benchmark for every year they have been an approved business sponsor. It has nothing to do with the applicant's time on a 457 visa.

Hi maggi,

Isn't it every year since approved sponsor? Or every financial year?

My CO asking for more documents for training as according to him training is not enough according financials, but my MA said its consider every year since sponship starts.

If its consider by financial year , any other way to topup the short amount? As its short by $200

Hello friends, I m new member here but following from 3-4 month.

finaly got good news on Friday 3.25 pm.

Got PR . Wowoooooo

after long time relax today. This forum is very helpful .

visa and nom login 11 May

doc req nom 11/09 Aproval 15/10

visa doc req 19-21/10

finalised 23/10 . Even this week my friend got PR same my timeline.

Have a nice weekend everyone. Good luck for next week.

Got PR . Wowoooooo

visa doc req 19-21/10

Congratulations Bkbk

Hi maggi,

Isn't it every year since approved sponsor? Or every financial year?

My CO asking for more documents for training as according to him training is not enough according financials, but my MA said its consider every year since sponship starts.

If its consider by financial year , any other way to topup the short amount? As its short by $200

It is just a $200 I think employers pay to Sydney tafe. Did you discussed with Accountant he will let you know because my employer in the first year was not sure so he did not do but before submitting the file he paid 2% of my wages to Sydney tafe and my agent made him do 2 payments one in June 2015 and 2nd in sept2015 he covered for 2 years and said its ok. Even I am worried whether it is accepted as I was the only employee they never thought of training, but compensated before applying did separate payments for 2% each for 2 years. This really worries me too

Edited by ahad12

Got PR . Wowoooooo

visa doc req 19-21/10

Congratulations. ...

Got PR . Wowoooooo

visa doc req 19-21/10

Hi Bkbk, Congrats!!! What a fantastic weekend!

So what visa docs they requested?

Hi Guys,

Pls help... I am started getting the goose bumps.

I checked my status online and it is showing "finalised" changed from "information requested". Though no notification received as yet :-(

When I try to open the grant letter, I am not able to download the same. Could it be due to MA is involved on getting all the email notifications from the deptt ?

My heart is beating so fast. Its randomly I checked Saturday morning and it showed as Finalised

Although I did check on Friday evening but since then it was showing "Information requested".

I am hoping I will get the grant letter from MA Monday morning.

We are so happy it is one of the greatest gift on my wife's birthday which is coming in couple of days time.

Wish me a good luck guys and I am hoping everything will be smooth from now on.

Hi Guys,

I checked my status online and it is showing "finalised" changed from "information requested". Though no notification received as yet :-(

When I try to open the grant letter, I am not able to download the same. Could it be due to MA is involved on getting all the email notifications from the deptt ?

My heart is beating so fast. Its randomly I checked Saturday morning and it showed as Finalised

Although I did check on Friday evening but since then it was showing "Information requested".

We are so happy it is one of the greatest gift on my wife's birthday which is coming in couple of days time.

congrats

check vevo if u have TRN no.

Hi Guys,

Hi Kavinam, Congrats!!!!!!! You finally got it! What a fantastic weekend!!!

So you did not get the notification mail when status changed to finalised?

Thanks Bret... I haven't got the grant letter. I hope everything will be good.

And unable to check the VEVO, I think Immi webserver is down.

I did not get any notification when the status got changed.

But when I login to the Immi account page, then immediately I got the notification email on my personal email address.

I still cant believe that status has been changed. It has been a very long journey mate.

Wish you good luck mate.

Hi Guys,

Mate it is time for celebration.

Congratulations

Hi Guys,

Congratulations and celebration brother, this is the best gift you will be giving her on her birthday. Very happy for you and we wish wish all the best for your future

The employer has to meet the training benchmark for every year they have been an approved business sponsor. It has nothing to do with the applicant's time on a 457 visa.

Hi MaggieMay24

My employer did not do anything for the training as he wasn't sure but when informed he paid 2% of payroll to Sydney tafe in june 2015 and in sept 2015 before submitting the application for 2 years. Do you think I am safe or CO will ask for anything. Rest all my paper work is complete. Please let me know I am worried for this.

Hi guys , any suggestions and advice would be appreciated,

My curiosity is I have two immi accounts, initially first account is with my application and health deceleration , so what happened is I forgot my password for this account and created new one, where I imported my visa lodged application, now my confusion is I remembered my first account password ,so basically I can login in both,does this will delay my application,

My timeline

Nomination 12june

Visa 9july

Still waiting on decision,

As in that pdf, your employer should have paid 2% of his total payroll (which includes super etc) into a training fund, for every year they have been a sponsor. That's 2% of everyone's earnings (and extras), including you, not just 2% of your salary.

Hi MaggieMay24

My employer did not do anything for the training as he wasn't sure but when informed he paid 2% of payroll to Sydney tafe in june 2015 and in sept 2015 before submitting the application for 2 years. Do you think I am safe or CO will ask for anything. Rest all my paper work is complete. Please let me know I am worried for this.

As in that pdf, your employer should have paid 2% of his total payroll (which includes super etc) into a training fund, for every year they have been a sponsor. That's 2% of everyone's earnings (and extras), including you, not just 2% of your salary.

From what i am aware is that from the day any employer becomes Sbs standard business sponsor. He/she has an obligation to make payments towards training benchmark a or b.

Now it can be yearly or as per fiscal year. Say for example your package is 60,000 pa plus super in 2014-2015 financial year. Training benchmark a payment of 2% ie 1200 aud should be paud to a tafe by end of june 2016 which will act as year 14-15's training requirement. My employer made a payment in september 2015 which will be used to fill fill requirement for year 2014-2015.

Now if you dont make a payment for year 14 15 by jun 2016 then your employer didnt meet the sbs requirment