Hi guys I need your help I got couple of question to ask

1 my boss paid 1% for online training course do still I need to pay 2% ?

2 how i need to pay our 2%Training money every after July or it count from since I stared work ?

Some of friend said i need to pay 2% for training some of my friend said 1% plz Advice me how many % training money should I pay 1% or 2%?

My employer paid for my nominations which is around $500 including everything. means they do not ask any money for training etc... (might be they deducted every month from my salary)

regarding Visa, employer told me that do not use MA as this is waste of money. and easy to do it your end. (remember you can sell yourself far far better then anyone else)

regarding training % it's all depending on employer to employer and there is no offically rules.

My employer paid for my nominations which is around $500 including everything. means they do not ask any money for training etc... (might be they deducted every month from my salary)

regarding Visa, employer told me that do not use MA as this is waste of money. and easy to do it your end. (remember you can sell yourself far far better then anyone else)

regarding training % it's all depending on employer to employer and there is no offically rules.

Congratulations Shrini. I told you this morning today is your day..

I read on immigration website that we employer have to pay training bench mark if you don't have apprentice

Hi

In order to be able to sponsor you, the training benchmark requires that your employer proves EITHER that they have spent 1% of their total payroll on training for Australian employees each year they have been sponsoring you (ie since your 457 started), OR that they have paid 2% of their total payroll into an appropriate training fund.

Does that help?

Hi guys I need your help I got couple of question to ask

1 my boss paid 1% for online training course do still I need to pay 2% ?

2 how i need to pay our 2%Training money every after July or it count from since I stared work ?

congrats Shri, you go guy.... Have fun and get drunk tonight

Hi

In order to be able to sponsor you, the training benchmark requires that your employer proves EITHER that they have spent 1% of their total payroll on training for Australian employees each year they have been sponsoring you (ie since your 457 started), OR that they have paid 2% of their total payroll into an appropriate training fund.

Does that help?

Yea it's really help full those 2% including super and pay roll or just pay roll ?

Congrats........... happy friday :)

Thanks for the support and kind words everyone.

shriniwas211

Very happy for you! I did see we had similar application dates. Great to hear we'll both be enjoying our week-end like never before :)

Edited by fbx

Congrats sriniwas211

Hey Guyssss

My long long wait is over, I have been granted PR today, thanks to everyone who showed their interest and this forum is very informative and I strongly recommend everyone to join and share their views,

My Timeline:

Nomination Apply: 10 Nov 14

Nomination Approved 21 May

Visa Apply: 11 June

Visa Granted: 23/10/15

Hey Guyssss

My long long wait is over, I have been granted PR today, thanks to everyone who showed their interest and this forum is very informative and I strongly recommend everyone to join and share their views,

My Timeline:

Nomination Apply: 10 Nov 14

Nomination Approved 21 May

Visa Apply: 11 June

Visa Granted: 23/10/15

Congratulations @sami

Hi

Does that help?

The employer has to meet the training benchmark for every year they have been an approved business sponsor. It has nothing to do with the applicant's time on a 457 visa.