Hi Brar,

Which kind of docs are requested, is it for Nomination or for Visa.

As I have analysed from the google docs spreadsheet, file goes back in queue again and time taken is more than a month.

Apppx 1 month in those cases where nomination gets approved

But more than a month where nomination is still pending.

Hi Brar,

As I have analysed from the google docs spreadsheet, file goes back in queue again and time taken is more than a month.

Hey Kavinam,

your not too far from visa :)

you will get PR anytime soon.

Hi Brar,

MY nomination was submitted on 1 June and co was asking documents for nomination on 7 Oct 2015. Co was asking question about my salary.

my visa application was submitted on 20 June 2015 and CO was asking MY DOB Proof, My passport, PCC and English Evidence and same for my wife as well. i sent it yesterday.

MY nomination was submitted on 1 June and co was asking documents for nomination on 7 Oct 2015. Co was asking question about my salary.

my visa application was submitted on 20 June 2015 and CO was asking MY DOB Proof, My passport, PCC and English Evidence and same for my wife as well. i sent it yesterday.

cool, all the best frnd.... hope you will get PR soon

Hi Brar, Thanks have you ever sent mail to push? or just waiting?

We have no rights to push them they will do it as per their convenient.

We can ask about visa status. My advice is better to wait till our turn.

You can send an email and ask for the updates, however they will respond you as a standard/templet reply

You can send an email and ask for the updates, however they will respond you as a standard/templet reply

Hi Shriniwas, Thanks for advice. I am still application received, so I suppose at least they should tell me if my case is allocated in their standard/template reply. I wonder if this is the case?

*giggles* at the word usage.

Specifically - "no rights".

Funny.

Reminds me of the era when the British had colonies all over and the colonies had no or limited rights.

There were many leaders in the past who gave up their life so that the rest of humanity may live free.

That brings us to the word: Freedom

freedom

ˈfriːdəm/

noun

the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants.

"we do have some freedom of choice"

synonyms:right to, entitlement to; More

the state of not being imprisoned or enslaved.

"the shark thrashed its way to freedom"

synonyms:liberty, liberation, release, emancipation, deliverance, delivery, discharge, non-confinement, extrication; More

So there.

My opinion:

He has the right to "push" it if by "push" he means he's asking for services that he has already paid for.

In fact speaking to "their" supervisors is suggested if they are just ignoring your messages or calls.

*giggles* at the word usage.

Specifically - "no rights".

Funny.

Reminds me of the era when the British had colonies all over and the colonies had no or limited rights.

There were many leaders in the past who gave up their life so that the rest of humanity may live free.

That brings us to the word: Freedom

freedom

ˈfriːdəm/

noun

the power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants.

"we do have some freedom of choice"

synonyms:right to, entitlement to; More

the state of not being imprisoned or enslaved.

"the shark thrashed its way to freedom"

synonyms:liberty, liberation, release, emancipation, deliverance, delivery, discharge, non-confinement, extrication; More

So there.

My opinion:

He has the right to "push" it if by "push" he means he's asking for services that he has already paid for.

In fact speaking to "their" supervisors is suggested if they are just ignoring your messages or calls.

When I said "No rights to push them" that means we under the streamline within 6-8 month batch, hence we can't push them to do it ASAP. Ofcourse, if more than 6-8 months we haven't heard anything then we have rights to push them to look for it soon.

Hi Shriniwas, Thanks for advice. I am still application received, so I suppose at least they should tell me if my case is allocated in their standard/template reply. I wonder if this is the case?

Me too still application received :(

yeah, you can send an email there is no harm (doesn't affect your timeline).

Edited by shriniwas211

Hi sriniwas211....my nomination was approved on 14 oct n m still waiting for visa.can i send them email n ask.or just wait....

Congrats mate for your nominations :)

looks like they allocated visa file to different CO, anyways it's up to you, you can ask or wait max another week..

I guess, they will get back to you anytime within next week.

Congrats mate for your nominations :)

looks like they allocated visa file to different CO, anyways it's up to you, you can ask or wait max another week..

I guess, they will get back to you anytime within next week.

Thnx mate. ...my MA agent said tht my nomination is been approved but wn i asked him to send email to me he said can't send to me.thts why m bit confused tht is he lying or wht......is their any way so tht i can check my nomination approvel.

Thnx mate. ...my MA agent said tht my nomination is been approved but wn i asked him to send email to me he said can't send to me.thts why m bit confused tht is he lying or wht......is their any way so tht i can check my nomination approvel.

very strange/annoying ..... but why your MA didn't send you an email notifications?

Unfortunately, there is no way to check nomination status my frnd.

here you can push your MA strongly...... as you already paid a lot of money for this task.

You ask your employer about the nomination , he might have received email