My MA is not Happy that i sent an email to deptt of immi to i need update for my case.

whats wrong in asking them for update?

nothing is wrong well that's your right isn't it?

but in my case when I sent an email immi suggested me that they can't disclose my updates to me coz it's only my MA who can get it so they told me to ask my MA to send them a mail which I did then I knew my updates so I dnt know in yr case.

for my case when I aplied we signed a paper for information send list which is only my MA that's why !

hope it's help

good luck mani ;)

I firmly believe when you log in ,its ONLY you gets the email notification but not your MA.

and when the status is changing, your MA gets the notification first not the applicant.

As when you have filed the VISA docs, you have nominated your MA to receive notifications on your behalf.

I think only those applicants gets the notification while CHANGING STATUS, who have filed the VISA docs by themselves and does not involve any MA services.

can we have some expert comments on this.

but in my case when I sent an email immi suggested me that they can't disclose my updates to me coz it's only my MA who can get it so they told me to ask my MA to send them a mail which I did then I knew my updates so I dnt know in yr case.

for my case when I aplied we signed a paper for information send list which is only my MA that's why !

hope it's help

good luck mani ;)

In terms of nomination, I think it should be the employer or MA to communicate with Immi.

As for the Visa application, can we communicate with Immi ourselves?

hope it's help

good luck mani ;)

Hey, when u asked your MA to send an email to immi then what kind of updates you got? and by when u get your updates?

Hello frnds

I need a bit help .

I have lodged my file on june.

My MA didnt allow me to make immi account.

Does any one why he not allow to make it?

Secondly, suppose i make it without take any permission of him so will he get notified?

Not allow? You paid for MA, they are not police.

You can import your application into your own immi account, will not be notified.

Hello frnds

I need a bit help .

I have lodged my file on june.

My MA didnt allow me to make immi account.

Does any one why he not allow to make it?

Secondly, suppose i make it without take any permission of him so will he get notified?

For nomination your MA is right your not allow, however for visa you definitely get it as you already paid for it.

if he still not share with you your application number then go to Obusmen and complaint agaist your MA.

For nomination your MA is right your not allow, however for visa you definitely get it as you already paid for it.

if he still not share with you your application number then go to Obusmen and complaint agaist your MA.

Yes.

I understand. But i got immigration acknowledgement .

So there is not point to compalin.

Thanks shri.

My Nomination was submitted on 1 June 2015 and information Requested on 7 Oct 2015. Every thing is submitted today means 21/10/2015.

MY Visa was submitted on 20 June 2015 and information Requested 16 Oct 2015. and submitted on 21 Oct 2015 and now immiaccount is showing Assessment in Progress.

My question is CO just ask for my Birth proof, Passport copy, Evidence on English and same for my wife.

CO didn't ask for form 80 and other things. i am sure my MA didn't attached anything at time of application, everything is submitted today.

MA was saying CO can ask More information again. but i guess CO just ask Once and i don't understand why CO didn't ask for Form 80.

and i am from HR country.

My Nomination was submitted on 1 June 2015 and information Requested on 7 Oct 2015. Every thing is submitted today means 21/10/2015.

MY Visa was submitted on 20 June 2015 and information Requested 16 Oct 2015. and submitted on 21 Oct 2015 and now immiaccount is showing Assessment in Progress.

My question is CO just ask for my Birth proof, Passport copy, Evidence on English and same for my wife.

CO didn't ask for form 80 and other things. i am sure my MA didn't attached anything at time of application, everything is submitted today.

MA was saying CO can ask More information again. but i guess CO just ask Once and i don't understand why CO didn't ask for Form 80.

and i am from HR country.

Form 80 is not mandatory it's depend of CO..... if you traveled more than 2 countries then CO probably requested for the form 80.

Plz ask your MA that "why don't you attach the docs while submitting visa?"

Form 80 is not mandatory it's depend of CO..... if you traveled more than 2 countries then CO probably requested for the form 80.

Plz ask your MA that "why don't you attach the docs while submitting visa?"

he is lazy, he only doing when he ask to do so.

Edited by brar0000