I am so happy. After 8 years living in this country. My husband had a 457 visa cancelled 2 years ago while we were overseas and could not return to AU for 5 months. I managed to return in a tourist visa and apply for a 457 visa through my job. And today, after all the blood and tears we're Permanent residents in this country we love.

You guys have been a great support. I do appreciate all the help and patience. Good luck to everyone and I wish all the best to all of you

I am so happy. After 8 years living in this country. My husband had a 457 visa cancelled 2 years ago while we were overseas and could not return to AU for 5 months. I managed to return in a tourist visa and apply for a 457 visa through my job. And today, after all the blood and tears we're Permanent residents in this country we love.

You guys have been a great support. I do appreciate all the help and patience. Good luck to everyone and I wish all the best to all of you

I understand putting so much time and money how you felt. But I am happy atlast you have achieved what you want in your life. Its worth you will have a good life . Good luck for your future.

What a happy termination of the long Journey! Congrats!

and moreover if you doing right thing...they dont do anything bad, monitoring ppl are in favor of employee , they do business monitoring, if paper work is ok then no need to worry

True, but I had a bad experience with one of my employer when I applied offshore PR. When immi enquired to my employer overseas they haven't responded properly and my agent asked me to withdraw the application . From my side my work is genuine just worried for Nomination part

True, but I had a bad experience with one of my employer when I applied offshore PR. When immi enquired to my employer overseas they haven't responded properly and my agent asked me to withdraw the application . From my side my work is genuine just worried for Nomination part

In that case you have to wait till nomination granted. However, believe in god everything will go smoothly

Congrats isa79 hard work always pays off. Happy for you and praying for all of others who are waiting to open the champagne.