Its called being paranoid. Ive heard of some people opening their own immi account and importing their application and its actually caused the dept to view double files and cause issues. I was just wondering if its going to happen to me hahaha. My agent was cross with me when she found out i opened my own immi account. All i did was import my application. Haha.

If they are too dumb to process a simple friggin application, what you're just saying must be rocket science to them. So don't worry.

thats good news Maytrnth...

Many many congratulations

I know what happened once you submit the docs and eagerly wait for the good news.

But at the end, you hard work pays off.

Again a BIG CONGRATS ..

Thanks, Kavinam. I think you will get your visa, in this week.

The amount of money ive waisted on getting an agent is scary. I did most of the work, fill in paperwork etc... i could of just done it myself. It took me a few hours to fill in all paperwork required and thats including coffee breaks. Im sure going through a checklist is alot faster. If i had to do the math.... everyone on this forum would have a visa grant today. Maybe i should change my occupation. ? On the positive side...im still sane ...i think. Tomorrow is ANOTHER DAY. good luck for tomorrows lucky draw.

Yup I can help.

- Open the Google document.

- scroll down to the last field.

- insert your name, and all other details suggested.

- control s/ command s.

- there you go, you have your name in there.

Simples.

Another question. how can i find the timeline?

The amount of money ive waisted on getting an agent is scary. I did most of the work, fill in paperwork etc... i could of just done it myself. It took me a few hours to fill in all paperwork required and thats including coffee breaks. Im sure going through a checklist is alot faster. If i had to do the math.... everyone on this forum would have a visa grant today. Maybe i should change my occupation. ? On the positive side...im still sane ...i think. Tomorrow is ANOTHER DAY. good luck for tomorrows lucky draw.

I know where you coming from but not that im saying your agent is good or not. But if you have an agent its just that he or she needs to make sure what immi is requesting other applicant and what type of issues others are facing so their client's do t face the same.

now with the docs unfortunately its the person who haa to arrange them anyways but filing them and preparing the file is the agents part.

but having a professional agent is always a plus point. Good luck.

Hi everyone,

I'm new but I have been following this forum for a few months and now I'm happy to share my timeline.

My nomination was approved today at 4:51 PM (20/10/2015). Thanks CO works for overtime. Really happy

Nomination lodged: 5 June 2015

Visa lodged: 14 June 2015

Medicals done: 1 July 2015

Nomination approved 20 Oct 2015 at 4:51 PM

Hope that the visa will come soon

Hi everyone,

I'm new but I have been following this forum for a few months and now I'm happy to share my timeline.

My nomination was approved today at 4:51 PM (20/10/2015). Thanks CO works for overtime. Really happy

Nomination lodged: 5 June 2015

Visa lodged: 14 June 2015

Medicals done: 1 July 2015

Nomination approved 20 Oct 2015 at 4:51 PM

Hope that the visa will come soon

Congrats.

Minh.

Wts yr occupation?

Congrats! So what is your timeline and processing center?

Thank you so much bret it was processed in wa my timeline was

nomination 6 may 2015

visa lodge 11 may 2015

more doc requested 15 sep supplied on 17 sep

need to ring immi last week on friday and today got call from ma that i got the visa

Very true Stacy, the amount of money we spent on getting an agent is our hard earned money.

But we knew this beforehand and we want to make ourself in the sure shot position, isnt ?

But I think when we will get the VISA GRANT, all this seems to be nothing and then we will be thinking alteast our efforts really gets paid off well.

Lets not get worried and plan ahead.

one of my mate got call from immi, to confirm about wages, payG, super and all

I was worried because work place phone will be busy all the time and I think mostly they call comes by private number. Mani do you have more than 1 employee on 457 may be they have enquired to compare yours and the other employee payG I think. I am the only employee who is sponsored . Mine is a decision ready application submitted everything don't know what they will ask. As I am seeing everyone is asked some or the other doc