over 7 months

no news yet

wait wait wait and wait

looks like i am done with this

looks like you too in special case like (JJJJ) do you know him/he (was waited 8 months then got PR) if that is the case then next month definietly yours.... (in the meantime i'll pray for you my frnd to get it soon)

Yaaaaaaayyyyyy got the visa today aussie aussie aussie oye oye oye thank god. Gud luck to all of my brothers and sisters

Congratulations Soorma in the morning you gave best wishes to everyone and those wishes came back to you in the form of PR. Good Luck

for your future

Hi any one know how long CO take a time after requested document.we submitted straight away.

any clue any one?

Hi jay sorry for the late response. It depends on co sometimes co will asl further docs and mark a date on ur filw and start next file and woll go back to urs on the marked date . It jist depends as no one would know exact answer untill someone from dept tells us and its hard coz tjey cant disclose such info. So my 457 took 2 months after submitting medicals so just hang tight it will come through. Best of luck

Hi any one know how long CO take a time after requested document.we submitted straight away.

any clue any one?

You wanna take a guess from the below listed options?

A. 2 months

B. 5-8 months

C. Less than a year

D. Case officer got laid and is happy so - "very soon".

E. Case officer goes to a beach on Monday and Tuesday and processes visas on a Saturday and Sunday when no ones there to keep an eye on them. And therefore 2 years.

F. At case officers discretion.

Reason why im asking is ive seen alot of people now get a notification as soon as it changes to finalised.. then why log in every 5 minutes?

Yes, we get a mail every time to login. Check just in case the Finalised notification lost on the way.

Whatchyu roll in now?

Its called being paranoid. Ive heard of some people opening their own immi account and importing their application and its actually caused the dept to view double files and cause issues. I was just wondering if its going to happen to me hahaha. My agent was cross with me when she found out i opened my own immi account. All i did was import my application. Haha.