HI Stacyk,

Can you pls update your timeline in google docs file

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BcNOlnXc0F2QgYweRiQUYgH8LOgdmSEn-9rkxTkIlBk/edit#gid=0

I can't search with your name.

I understand your frustration as it is same happening with me too :-(

Not sure, but has CO asked for any more documents from you ?

Where file is decision ready, most of the applicants got their approvals ( I am referring to May applicants )

Only in the cases where CO asked for more docs- the grants are pending.

Hi kavinam.

My application was decision ready. All medicals and police checks were done before date of lodgement 29 june. Im going through an agent. I havnt been requested anything yet...hopefully not. All docs were decision ready. 4 in our family. I went into the spreadsheet and im still there in june number 29. My nom and visa were lodged by agent 49 days apart. Nom was approved on the 4 sept. I had to phone my agent for her to let me know it was approved... shocking i know. My morning consist of waking up, making coffee, rolling a smoke to calm my nerves and checking these various sites and of course my immi EVERY MORNING. its now a new habit of mine. Hope this helps...

Atleast you are sure Shri.. not sure what is happening with my case..

Sometime I feel frustrated over my MA when he advised me to do medicals and AFP late.

Otherwise we dont have to go back in queue again and not to wait for another months time

This waiting is really frustrating

Otherwise we would have got our grant smoothly :mad:

Initial stage was thinking to go with MA. however, before I go with MA just have a look procedures / steps and realized that there is no point to go with MA as instructions are very straight forward, hence I applied my end rather than paying too much $$ to MA.

In your case, I can’t believe why they do not asked you to do medical & AFP which is most common/basic things to do before apply for the visa or immediate after applied visa application.

You should directly blame to your MA as you already paid for it

Initial stage was thinking to go with MA. however, before I go with MA just have a look procedures / steps and realized that there is no point to go with MA as instructions are very straight forward, hence I applied my end rather than paying too much $$ to MA.

In your case, I can’t believe why they do not asked you to do medical & AFP which is most common/basic things to do before apply for the visa or immediate after applied visa application.

You should directly blame to your MA as you already paid for it

You are right Shri.. this is the reason which annoyed me the most.

Even after submission when I asked my MA to do Medicals and AFP, then he advised me to hold and suggested, let it be first asked by CO then we will go for it.

You are right but the damage has already been done- I mean I lost my precious time

only thing we suggest to other applicants that prepare your file Visa decision ready.

You are right Shri.. this is the reason which annoyed me the most.

Even after submission when I asked my MA to do Medicals and AFP, then he advised me to hold and suggested, let it be first asked by CO then we will go for it.

You are right but the damage has already been done- I mean I lost my precious time

only thing we suggest to other applicants that prepare your file Visa decision ready.

Thats unreal hey. I cant believe that they would wait for it to be requested knowing it will take another 28 days to review. Thats just crazy. I submitted a uk police check that was expired as the agent said it would be good enough as i have not returned there. I hope for my agents sake she is right. I cant wait anymore for this pr. Its the most fustrating thing in the world. first it was waiting for 457 then this. Aaaaah. I hope yours comes soon.

Hi Guys,

I really find this forum helpful in regards to the immigration updates.

I have a query. I have submitted my Nomination and visa application in July with all the documents.

But i have some doubts on training benchmark. Till 2 years of my employment i haven't received any training but still my MA says that she has provided the documents to cover that.

So is that training benchmark relates to the employee or the employer or am i confused?

Edited by vjiway

Hi Guys,

I have a query. I have submitted my Nomination and visa application in July with all the documents.

But i have some doubts on training benchmark. Till 2 years of my employment i haven't received any training but still my MA says that she has provided the documents to cover that.

So is that training benchmark relates to the employee or the employer or am

i confused?

Even I haven't received any training but my employer has paid 2% of payroll to Sydney tafe . My employer was worried for the training because of me only the employee my MA asked him pay and submit the receipts. for training benchmark. Even I am a bit of worried because of this.

Hi Guys,

So is that training benchmark relates to the employee or the employer or am i confused?

Regards

Vijay Sharma

its relates to emloyer but trainning benchmark is one of the most common document for 186 that CO always ask. So be prepare if u havnt. And also its not the candidate who has to get trainning its someboday else at your workplace who needs to get it and he/she has to be either permanent resident or aussie citizen. This is all what according to my knowledge.

i just want to knw how we can know which team will access my file ......i applied on 25 th sep .....i will know the team later or i can get the info now also

@Mirza I have lodge my nom& visa just before 11 days of yours. Even I don't know which team I am with, I think we will if they contact us or we through their email.

its relates to emloyer but trainning benchmark is one of the most common document for 186 that CO always ask. So be prepare if u havnt. And also its not the candidate who has to get trainning its someboday else at your workplace who needs to get it and he/she has to be either permanent resident or aussie citizen. This is all what according to my knowledge.

But Soorma for the first year my employer did not get any idea but he covered 1st year and also 2nd year later is it ok for training benchmark I hope this doesn't affect my application. This is the first time he sponsored someone.

But Soorma for the first year my employer did not get any idea but he covered 1st year and also 2nd year later is it ok for training benchmark I hope this doesn't affect my application. This is the first time he sponsored someone.

As far as i know you can pay 2 % even at last stage and it dosn't affect the application. I wish all my brothers and sisters best of luck may god bring all of us the day when we can be a proud aussie permanent resident.

As far as i know you can pay 2 % even at last stage and it dosn't affect the application. I wish all my brothers and sisters best of luck may god bring all of us the day when we can be a proud aussie permanent resident.

Thanks soorma this was the thing which was bothering me a lot thanks for the best wishes and wish you the same

Has anyone made a call to the immigration, ask them for the status on the application?

No, the published timeframe is up to 8 months, so you shouldn't be calling/emailing them before this time. Unfortunately you just need to be patient and wait to hear from them.

today we have spoke to an official at dibp who as asked us to please remind members to stop calling the processing centre number that has been published on the forum.

they have been receiving calls non stop and it is causing delays in processing because the officers are constantly on the phone to applicants.

he followed on and said that the phone number is only intended for people whose visa's have already been allocated, and have queries other than 'what's the visa status' and not for unallocated visas.

He advised that he and his colleagues are happy to answer any queries from allocated applicants but it is wearing them down (and wasting their time) repeating the same message "your application isn't allocated yet".

People with queries should check the website in the first instance and if the information is not there then to email the department.

he said that he doesn't want to dissuade people with genuine concerns and problems from calling, because that is the whole purpose of having the number available in the first place, but the officers have enough to do as it is.

So please members, if you want your visa quickly please let the department do their job and hold back on the phone calls.notworthy.gif

please read and understand the above. Please do not call & email the dibp unnecessarily -- i just increases their work load and increases the visa processing time.

Thank you !!!

Ive been checking sites from last year. Last year this time it took the dept 10 - 12 weeks to process applications. Im on 16 weeks. You do the math. i feel like im in the " make you suffer " pile.

Not sure why, they're only just starting June