Just got a reply from my MA: "Form 80 is no longer a mandatory document for subclass 186 visa application. It is only required for certain applications based on the case officer’s discretion"

I guess I'll have to wait and see how it goes for me

I would say if you are from HR countries then you might need it... as thats why i didn't gave immi a chance to ask that ... because if they ask for that then it more delay...

Hi everyone, I've been following this forum for awhile and it's been quite supportive and helpful this all time.

Ive one technical question for you. My employer was given (after waiting over 18 weeks since non imitation was lodge) 28 days by the so long awaited CO to provide additional documents regarding that nomination.

Does enyone know what timeframe should I be expecting for the CO to work on these docs?

Thanks everyone and just hold on tight m that time will come

Hi everyone, I've been following this forum for awhile and it's been quite supportive and helpful this all time.

Ive one technical question for you. My employer was given (after waiting over 18 weeks since non imitation was lodge) 28 days by the so long awaited CO to provide additional documents regarding that nomination.

Does enyone know what timeframe should I be expecting for the CO to work on these docs?

Sorry what's the technical question again?

About the waiting part it the approval may come the same day, next day, and so on until the case officer makes up his her mind randomly.

So in technical words they follow the round robin algorithm.

:-)

in other words is there a time frame for CO to start working on that file after the given 28 days?

Same happened to me. My employer was asked to upload a contract declaring that my company offers me a 24-month permanent job position. The approval of nomination came on the very next day after submitting it. I guess the process of your case depends on what those docs are.

Same happened to me. My employer was asked to upload a contract declaring that my company offers me a 24-month permanent job position. The approval of nomination came on the very next day after submitting it. I guess the process of your case depends on what those docs are.

Thanks for your reply, my employer has sent docs 2 weeks ago... Still no news. Shouldn't be far off now

Totally up for drinks @dreylee! I'm back Tuesday, next weekend would be ideal! We can give a random appointment -like at this time in this place- and who wants can show up

Sweet! I'm definitely down for that! Maybe even coffee say next Sunday? Who knows, we might all have our PRs by then! lol Let's discuss further when you get back from holiday. :)

Hi Guys,

i have been asked for more Docs on 29th sept 2015.

docs are form 80 to be updated with new address that i moved to my new address.

Also, polio Vaccination card because i am from Pakistan.

@AJ84

So basically you already provided form 80 with initial documents and now they want it updated with new address?

I am not sure why would vaccination not be required/requested during medicals, how long you have been living in Aus? (Coz if you have been living here for long this shouldn't be a point)

@AJ84

So basically you already provided form 80 with initial documents and now they want it updated with new address?

I am not sure why would vaccination not be required/requested during medicals, how long you have been living in Aus? (Coz if you have been living here for long this shouldn't be a point)

yes, form 80 was provided at the time of application lodged but it s been asked to update. i have traveled overseas and lived there for more than 28 days that is why polio vaccination card is requested. what you can do, nothing.

I have been aus for 6 years.

yes, form 80 was provided at the time of application lodged but it s been asked to update. i have traveled overseas and lived there for more than 28 days that is why polio vaccination card is requested. what you can do, nothing.

I have been aus for 6 years.

Makes sense yes

Guest Gill2015

Hello everyone,

187 rsms

nomination 8th may

visa 27 May

nomination document requested on 24th sep

visa status application received to information requested.

Could not find any correspondence. I checked with MA she said no update regarding visa file. But why on my Immi account status is information requested. What does it mean? If anyone knows plz help me. Thanks