Do you think Immi is giving out grants today?

Hey everyone! It will be 8 months today since I applied for 186 Direct Entry stream. Low risk country. Extra documents requested May, submitted June.

Dear Immi. Please process mine today...you did say 5-8 months...please please looking for words of encouragement today, prayers and happy thoughts from everyone. It has to be today right? :)

Hey everyone! It will be 8 months today since I applied for 186 Direct Entry stream. Low risk country. Extra documents requested May, submitted June.

Dear Immi. Please process mine today...you did say 5-8 months...please please looking for words of encouragement today, prayers and happy thoughts from everyone. It has to be today right? :)

@JJ1 i prayer for you..... i hope you can get very soon.....

I think the May applications are still being processed....

Thanks Every one for the information. As my Medicals are expiring on 30th October, just wondering whether my application will be approved before or not. If not, I end up doing my Medicals and Police clearances again.

My Agent lodged application only on 24th June 2015 and Bridge Visa granted on same day. My agent is advising me to go for new Medicals and Police clearances.

Could you please let me know, if any one lodged their application in June and heard something from DIBP.

Regards

Subbu

Thanks Every one for the information. As my Medicals are expiring on 30th October, just wondering whether my application will be approved before or not. If not, I end up doing my Medicals and Police clearances again.

My Agent lodged application only on 24th June 2015 and Bridge Visa granted on same day. My agent is advising me to go for new Medicals and Police clearances.

Could you please let me know, if any one lodged their application in June and heard something from DIBP.

Regards

Subbu

When did u get those medical and police check done... so far i know they are valid for 6 months

I think medicals and police checks are valid for 1 year. It wouldn't make sense to make them valid for 6 months when the current average processing time is 6-8 months!

Unless specified on the police check certificate ... e.g. Certificate from Dubai-UAE mentions that it's valid for 3 months only

Hi Everyone!

I am been following this for a while now and decided to join. I applied for my visa 29 June. Counting the days!!! No contact whatsoever for immigration! I guess it's a good sign!

I applied for nomination and visa myself! You guys think it's fine that I did the nomination myself???

Great to see May applications leaving out the way. Maybe another 4 or 5 weeks and will be my turn!!!

Thanks and good luck to all!

Hi Everyone!

I am been following this for a while now and decided to join. I applied for my visa 29 June. Counting the days!!! No contact whatsoever for immigration! I guess it's a good sign!

I applied for nomination and visa myself! You guys think it's fine that I did the nomination myself???

Great to see May applications leaving out the way. Maybe another 4 or 5 weeks and will be my turn!!!

Thanks and good luck to all!

Welcome to the forum! :) Fill free to add your name to the list in the June tab.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BcNOlnXc0F2QgYweRiQUYgH8LOgdmSEn-9rkxTkIlBk/edit#gid=0

All the best!

Edited by dreylee

Regards

Subbu

You could be just on the borderline there.

They might not ask you for new Medicals or police clearance if you have not traveled anywhere after they were issued.