Hi Everyone,

Is any one have idea on which month 186 Visa applications are processing by DIBP.

My application was lodged on 24th June and Bridge visa granted on 24th June 2015.

Application is yet to approve. Any clues/ideas please ?

They're currently still allocating applications lodged in May. We still have applicants here on this forum who have lodged from 20 May onward (myself included), who haven't heard back. You'll probably have to wait for another month or so to get a response. This is just my best guess judging from the majority here.

Hi Everyone,

Is any one have idea on which month 186 Visa applications are processing by DIBP.

My application was lodged on 24th June and Bridge visa granted on 24th June 2015.

hello subbu welcome,

currently they are allocating may files. Still wait is only option.

you can update your details

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BcNOlnXc0F2QgYweRiQUYgH8LOgdmSEn-9rkxTkIlBk/edit?pli=1#gid=527452679

Hi Everyone,

I think the May applications are still being processed....

I didn't understand why the hell my pr didn't get approved yet ... they only approved my nomination. ... ppl are getting visa and nomination both at same time even they applied on different dates...and immi didn't even ask any questions yet...

Hey wag r u direct entry or TRT? I think you get in Oct. In second quarter of this finacial year.

Edited by longwait

TRT mate....well my point is ppl get their nomination and visa approval on same date even they apply on different dates .. like someone applied on 20 th may nomination and 27 may pr application ... they both get approved on same day... but i only received nomination approval... and still application received on my pr application .. they didn't even ask for any documentation as i have provided everything even form 80 as well for HR countries.. ...

Hi guys. Today was my day! I have been granted the permanent visa as well as nomination today.i applied on 25th of May. We are three members in the family and I am a cook from Brisbane( but a pretty legitimate one! With strong documentation provided to the immi!)

best of luck to those who are waiting

cheers

Hi guys. Today was my day! I have been granted the permanent visa as well as nomination today.i applied on 25th of May. We are three members in the family and I am a cook from Brisbane( but a pretty legitimate one! With strong documentation provided to the immi!)

cheers

Congrats mate.. enjoy

i waiting from 6 march 2015 for pr.haven't got yet my nomination has been passed.. so frustrated someone having same situation.. any suggestion ?

TRT or Direct ... r u with MA or you are doing it yourself... Did immi ask for more documentation ... when did you provided ... it could be many reason that cause delays ... but it is not possible that immi has not allocated any CO

TRT or Direct ... r u with MA or you are doing it yourself... Did immi ask for more documentation ... when did you provided ... it could be many reason that cause delays ... but it is not possible that immi has not allocated any CO

ya I'm with ma and immi din ask for more documents ..just silent

cheers

Super! Congrats.

cheers

That's lovely.

We are legit too.

;)

cheers

Congrats :)

Hi mirzaa,not sure about it as have never experienced this before. But i would like to say that trust god and dont stress all will be well. Other thing is if you feel he has uoloaded the docs at d incorrect place simply discuss with him or her n get em to fix it.

Just remember that you are the owner of the file and agents are being paid to do d job. So feel free to change agents if you feel intimidated by some.

Best of luck mirzaa gn

Hii

why not so much files for June, July and Aug? I think we can get good news soon..

Hi longwait;

Yea you right not many. I hope the same but there would be many hundreds applucants who are not following this website. Not sure if im correct or not.

Ya but 2 years back these days not too much 457 visa granted. So may be TRT visa applications r not too much

touchwood. Hope we get in nov.