Finally thought of logging in and being a part of this family...Thank you for all your updates and experiences. My husband is the primary applicant and we are a family of 4. Our nomination was lodged on the 29th of August and visa on the 7th of September under the direct entry streem. Looking forward to our entry down under 

Hi Natzsilver, Thought I'd say welcome to you, as I joined Saturday after following for many months, but didn't get a 'Welcome' from the others, they must be busy! ;)

Hi there,

I'm hoping for a bit of advice if possible please? My company put in their nomination for my ENS 186 back in March 2015, this was approved on 20 August and we put in our application on 3 September - I wasn't aware that I could put in my part of the visa application before the approval came through - should have joined this forum sooner!

My question is this: When I log into my Immi account, view the application, after each named applicant it states "Processing" - does this mean that my application is already being considered? I was thinking that my application would be going right to the back of the queue again?

Thanks

Hi there,

I'm hoping for a bit of advice if possible please? My company put in their nomination for my ENS 186 back in March 2015, this was approved on 20 August and we put in our application on 3 September - I wasn't aware that I could put in my part of the visa application before the approval came through - should have joined this forum sooner!

My question is this: When I log into my Immi account, view the application, after each named applicant it states "Processing" - does this mean that my application is already being considered? I was thinking that my application would be going right to the back of the queue again?

Thanks

Depends on the case officers how they wanna do it.

Some are polite enough to notify of each and every action they do while some just offer grants or request further documents if necessary.

Totally upto them.

Hi there,

Thanks

Theoretically, in general, you should be put back in the queue again. Same here.

Guys, need help!

Does anyone have any idea about same positions? I mean when there is a same position as 457 holder in organization, whose salary should be higher? 457 holder or the other one who might be a permanent or citizen?

We submitted a statement explaining my husband experience and qualifications and now our MA is questioning why the other person is getting less salary while she is casual and should be paid more!! We are so confused and don't know what does this mean and who should get paid more and why?!

Does anyone face same issue?

Edited by mhbmhd

Hi All,

My MA has just notified me that I am now a Permanent resident :)

The grant came through yesterday, on the 28th of sept.

My timeline is

Nomination on 20th of May 15

Visa application 29th of May 15

Visa and nomination grant 28th Sept 15

I wish you all the very best.

Hi All,

My timeline is

That's 1st grant news for the day :) .... Congrats @sammark !

Hi All,

My timeline is

Do you know which processing centre? Congrats my friend!!! :D

Hi All,

My timeline is

Congrats