Hi Guys

So my nomination was finally approved on the 28/8/15, I completed my Medicals on 3/9/15 and was advised by my agent that I should be looking at around a week for approval of my visa. Nearly a month has passed now with no news...even he has commented that this is "very strange" and has emailed them to pursue the matter but says he won't again until after 6 months from my application (Nov).

Everyone I know has had their visa approved within 1 - 2 weeks of taking their Medicals and I am really starting to wonder what is going on. Am I panicking unnecessarily? Could there be a problem with my results (34 and fit / healthy)? What potentially could be holding this up?! I've been waiting a very long time for this visa and have at many points thought it may never happen...hence my worry!

Any advice much appreciated!

Hi Guys

So my nomination was finally approved on the 28/8/15, I completed my Medicals on 3/9/15 and was advised by my agent that I should be looking at around a week for approval of my visa. Nearly a month has passed now with no news...even he has commented that this is "very strange" and has emailed them to pursue the matter but says he won't again until after 6 months from my application (Nov).

Everyone I know has had their visa approved within 1 - 2 weeks of taking their Medicals and I am really starting to wonder what is going on. Am I panicking unnecessarily? Could there be a problem with my results (34 and fit / healthy)? What potentially could be holding this up?! I've been waiting a very long time for this visa and have at many points thought it may never happen...hence my worry!

Any advice much appreciated!

What date did you apply for visa?

Hi all, I've been following this forum for long time since i lodged the application. I think it's my responsibility to share my timeline:

Nomination & visa lodged: 20 May 2015

Nomination & visa approved: 24 Sep 2015

No further documents requested.

HR country.

Wish you guys all best luck. You will definitely get your approvals soon.

Cheers.

Hi all, I've been following this forum for long time since i lodged the application. I think it's my responsibility to share my timeline:

HR country.

Cheers.

Congrats !!!

HR country.

Cheers.

Hi Kristine, congrats and thank you! How many ppl were in your application, and was it transition or direct? And which processing centre?

Guys, please stop putting filters in the spreadsheet. If you need specific data apply filters and then disable them, otherwise the users won't be able to see the whole list.

Thanks!

I agree it's really annoying. Could someone please remove the filters from June too? Thanks.