It's hard to imagine how much of a struggle you've been through being a big shot. Other people who have been waiting since January are not even close. They are only facing the 'str' part of the struggle when you almost had an extra s in 'struggles'.

Must be hard.

But on the good side, you got it. So your prize makes your pain worth.

What bank do you work for? Bank of China is rated 'biggest' in the world at the moment. And commbank in Australia.

Ps: I am so sorry, from my heart that not many people congratulated you.

To all the people: what the hell? What are you guys doing? Why do you all have to be so rude and not wish him on his happy occasion??? Do it NOW. It's an order.

Congratulations to those all whoever got it today..they must be god's favorite ones..for the others good news on its way..

I've just emailed my CO and have received a generic email back which might interest you all. It states that the email address is for 186 and 187, post lodgement enquiries only and that they are currently processing May 2015. No mention of June whatsoever, sooooooo I would assume that any June ones that have slipped through are 'special' cases.

I've just emailed my CO and have received a generic email back which might interest you all. It states that the email address is for 186 and 187, post lodgement enquiries only and that they are currently processing May 2015. No mention of June whatsoever, sooooooo I would assume that any June ones that have slipped through are 'special' cases.

Yes that statement is true they r not even saying end of May but as We see they r already in around the end if May and some June cases have been finalised recently so we never know;( just wait and wait :)

Hi guys I m new user, my application for 186 nomination and 186 visa are as follows;

nomination lodged on 15 Jan 2015, approved on 20 April and lodged 186 visa application on 6 May 2015 ... 138 days ....Still waiting guys

does anyone have any info, please let me know thank u!!!

Hi guys I m new user, my application for 186 nomination and 186 visa are as follows;

nomination lodged on 15 Jan 2015, approved on 20 April and lodged 186 visa application on 6 May 2015 ... 138 days ....Still waiting guys

does anyone have any info, please let me know thank u!!!

Have you been contacted by a CO at all?

Last week Monday co request for more docs I send it through my agent on last Friday but still no response .. Thanks

I'll add you to our list. :)https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BcNOlnXc0F2QgYweRiQUYgH8LOgdmSEn-9rkxTkIlBk/edit#gid=0

If you don't mind could you share what sort of documents the CO requested? This is just to give others who are still waiting a heads up of what's to come when it's their turn.

I'll add you to our list. :)https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BcNOlnXc0F2QgYweRiQUYgH8LOgdmSEn-9rkxTkIlBk/edit#gid=0

If you don't mind could you share what sort of documents the CO requested? This is just to give others who are still waiting a heads up of what's to come when it's their turn.

I already submitted all my docs, last time was my wife's ielts result ... That's set