I'll be following your timeline closely then - I'm also DE and similar occupation, Insurance Agent.

I'll be interested to hear if they ask for any additional documents

Immigration has just requested federal police check from my country. I did provide the state police check, but they now want the federal one.

Immigration has just requested federal police check from my country. I did provide the state police check, but they now want the federal one.

Thanks ever so much for the update, really appreciate it!

Hopefully they've approved your nomination though and it'll all be agreed quickly once you have the police check

Edited by Gayle

PLEASE TAKE NOTE....

This is yet another reminder to not post links to other websites on this forum. You may link to any official websites such as those ending in .gov.au but not any other privately owned websites.

Please also be mindful of what you post. Particularly, if you see grants happening elsewhere then refrain from giving others a motivation to question where you obtained that information.

PomsInOz.com is a business like any other, and it is because of this that it is not polite to advertise another business on here. (Imagine you owned a toy shop on a high street and there was another competitor toy shop just down the road. One morning you came to see that somebody had spraypainted your competitors name and location all over the front of your shop, you would be very unhappy wouldn't you?)

You can link to the Google docs spreadsheet as much as you like, but any further reference or linking to another website will be dealt with harshly from now on, upto and including suspension from this forum.

Please respect the site owners who rely on PomsInOz and it's sister forums for their livelihood.

Edited by CaptainC

PLEASE TAKE NOTE....

This is yet another reminder to not post links to other websites on this forum. You may link to any official websites such as those ending in .gov.au but not any other privately owned websites.

Please also be mindful of what you post. Particularly, if you see grants happening elsewhere then refrain from giving others a motivation to question where you obtained that information.

PomsInOz.com is a business like any other, and it is because of this that it is not polite to advertise another business on here. (Imagine you owned a toy shop on a high street and there was another competitor toy shop just down the road. One morning you came to see that somebody had spraypainted your competitors name and location all over the front of your shop, you would be very unhappy wouldn't you?)

You can link to the Google docs spreadsheet as much as you like, but any further reference or linking to another website will be dealt with harshly from now on, upto and including suspension from this forum.

Please respect the site owners who rely on PomsInOz and it's sister forums for their livelihood.

Understood. ...no more links...

Why immi is still doing early may applications. ..

The CO will look into each case in detail and study the case fully before approving. It is possible that the CO takes several days to weeks to process a single application. Only if some specific document is required, he/she will contact us within 7 days of assignment of CO (according to IMMI's email), otherwise we can expect no contact.

According to Immi, my visa (lodged on 06 May) was allocated to a CO roughly around 09 Sep, but neither the CO has contacted me back nor has a decision been made yet (as of 18 Sep).

The CO will look into each case in detail and study the case fully before approving. It is possible that the CO takes several days to weeks to process a single application. Only if some specific document is required, he/she will contact us within 7 days of assignment of CO (according to IMMI's email), otherwise we can expect no contact.

According to Immi, my visa (lodged on 06 May) was allocated to a CO roughly around 09 Sep, but neither the CO has contacted me back nor has a decision been made yet (as of 18 Sep).

Considering all new technology aspects everything can be confirmed online.. which takes very less time as i know..also all other cases which were approved like of late May thats why i was concerned about.. As everyone know it is the matter frustration thats why i am as well. ....