Hey Guys

Anyone have news from people lodge in June 2015??

Nomination and Application lodge on 23rd/24th June, decision ready application with a MA. All information and medicals have been submitted.

it's been 86 days... not that I'm counting!!!

Even though you're not counting I bet you could tell in seconds how much time has elapsed since application. Lol.

what about nomination? is that already granted?

All I know is we was put on bridging visa A on the 05/06/2015

i was told if I wanted to travel then I have to call immi and that might help as they have to pull out the file so I'll give it a week then try that :wink:

Well they have approved some from June, so not sure there is any structure in how they do it to be honest.

Just need to wait.

That's what I am thinking right now be coz it's not like an order they already picked up June files so nobody knows what's cooking there inside the immi??

That's what I am thinking right now be coz it's not like an order they already picked up June files so nobody knows what's cooking there inside the immi??

The junes files are only been opened who applied for their nomination during march 2015...