Don't worry! Some got approved within a few days.

it's depend on document requested and how promptly we reply.....

one of my colleague requested new PCC & AFP, she replied them and said "I already applied, once i get it will send you" then after a week she submitted and guess what...............................

She get PR straightaway :)

it seems they request further document from %80 of applications. We submitted perfect pack of document at first stage and now we are asked to submit a document which is not in checklist. Statement from employer regarding position

Edited by mhbmhd

Even my employer had asked me to submit my offer of employment along with a duties statement while lodging my visa application. This is required in order to assess applications.

That is the letter of offer an employment .... That is mentioned on the checklist from the employer nomination...

So for example I'm the employer and wag is my employee.

This is to certify that mr wag is hired by Disney land wannabe company as a chief technology officer and has been working for 25 years. His salary is$500000 a year.

Statement from employer goes along the file . My lawyer had asked my employer and have attached along d file.

If my file opens in 2 months it will delay as my partners passport is going for renewal then we can apply for pcc. Hopefully we new passport n pcc in 3 mo ths

Statement from employer goes along the file . My lawyer had asked my employer and have attached along d file.

If my file opens in 2 months it will delay as my partners passport is going for renewal then we can apply for pcc. Hopefully we new passport n pcc in 3 mo ths

hi

u can apply passport now. Its take 3 weeks and 2 weeks for pcc. So u can get all in time

hi

u can apply passport now. Its take 3 weeks and 2 weeks for pcc. So u can get all in time

Hi longwait. Yea u almost there and i wish it was 3 weeks but my wife's passport whichis expirinng in few months was issued overseas so it has to go there for verification and other thibgs that makes it 8 weeks and plus 4 weeks for pcc

Edited by Jazzcrave

Hi longwait. Yea u almiat there and i wish it was 3 weeks but my wife's passport whichis expirinng in few months was issued overseas so it has to go there for verification and other thibgs that makes it 8 weeks and plus 4 weeks for pcc

Naa. I renew 2 passports in melbourne issued from India and they take 3-4 weeks and PCC take 14-15 days total. Now Indian embassy very fast

Thx god! Today is my day.

my application has approved today after 5 month .

from application received to finalise .

Guess I m the last one from April. Hope u guys get visa soon .

Hi panda, congrats mate.... happy days for ya. Did you lodge decision ready application? Did you submit medicals and pcc along or u werent asked forit.

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum. My name is Caterina and my partner and I have applied to visa 186 Direct Entry.

The application was sent 14 August.

All our documents are complete but we are still waiting for the financial statement from the company which is the last document missing.

After we add this document do you guys think that we should do application ready?

Does anybody know the processing time nowadays? when do we know if we have a CO?

Thanks Everybody :)