Hey guys, just an FYI – According to Immigration, the processing team is allocated at random regardless of which state you reside. Hence, there's no knowing where your processing centre is until you've received your grant which is then stated at the bottom of the page. This may also be an exception to those who have been personally contacted by a CO. (For e.g. I live in Sydney, but my application might be processed in VIC or WA).

Yup that's true I heard the same.

I got an update regarding my application.CO asked for my wife's ielts and gave me 28 days time frame to submit and i hope i can submit IELTS results end of the next week as my wife sat for her test last week.

And my Boss has prepare his respond regarding nomination application and my MA able to submit our training benchmark receipt to department by today.

Finger cross..

i got different CO for my 186 application and different for nomination. processing centre is nsw,team 1.

Edited by masudparves
missing word

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BcNOlnXc0F2QgYweRiQUYgH8LOgdmSEn-9rkxTkIlBk/edit?usp=sharing

This is the google spreadsheet! Please update your row with your details. Columns references are:

Nickname

High Risk or Low Risk Country

Number of people in the application

Stream (transition or direct entry)

Nomination and visa date

Nomination DR - Decision Ready (meaning that all the documents where sent upfront for nomination, including training benchmark)

Application DR - Decision Ready (meaning that all the documents where sent upfront for visa, including police check and medicals)

and the other columns are easy.

Great work @AusExpat ... question, can we also put in details/data for later months? e.g. Aug

I got an update regarding my application.CO asked for my wife's ielts and gave me 28 days time frame to submit and i hope i can submit IELTS results end of the next week as my wife sat for her test last week.

And my Boss has prepare his respond regarding nomination application and my MA able to submit our training benchmark receipt to department by today.

Finger cross..

i got different CO for my 186 application and different for nomination. processing centre is nsw,team 1.

I'm in the same team!!! It's progressing yay!!!

OMG!!!! Just checked my immi account and it has gone from Application Received to Finalised. I can't get hold of my MA but I'm assuming it's party time..

If I click on the link I can see it says granted but I can't view the grant letter. Is this because it has gone to my MA?

YES!! You should receive it from your MA very shortly! Now go celebrate!!!! :D Congratulations!!!

OMG!!!! Just checked my immi account and it has gone from Application Received to Finalised. I can't get hold of my MA but I'm assuming it's party time..

If I click on the link I can see it says granted but I can't view the grant letter. Is this because it has gone to my MA?

Congrats man... Enjoy..

Go to view correspondence. .. you will be able to see your grant letter

They are still typing the grant letter using an electric typewriter and then converting it into pdf and then uploading it to your portal.

Kidding. It will soon be available on the account. It's is the same pdf that will be sent on the contacting email as well.

Congratulation. Enjoy.

They are still typing the grant letter using an electric typewriter and then converting it into pdf and then uploading it to your portal.

Kidding. It will soon be available on the account. It's is the same pdf that will be sent on the contacting email as well.

Congratulation. Enjoy.

What's your timeline? Sorry the phone app doesn't show signatures.

P.s: moderators, the phone app doesn't show signatures. Lol. Constructive feedback. :-)

Congratulations!!! First this week!!!

What's your timeline? Sorry the phone app doesn't show signatures.

P.s: moderators, the phone app doesn't show signatures. Lol. Constructive feedback. :-)

Im using phone app as well just click on the user name then it will show you the signature

In my immi acoount is still showing Application Received when i am trying to view application its showing few documents showing received and few are showing recommended but all was recommended last week. any one have idea about this ?

What ever is in the checklists are important. . Ignore all rest untill immi ask for it...