I don't think so, but I'm only going by what I've read following this thread for the last few months and what the website says. It seems to be around a 4 month processing time at the moment, although a little while back it was 3, so I guess it depends on their workloads

i agree to u as well. One of my friend is in first week of May n still waiting.

As they change the automatic e-mail every Wednesday, I sent a blank one and this is the response:

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged in May 2015.

I would also like to remind everyone what they state in the e-mail:

Please do not send emails directly to a case officer unless you have been specifically requested to do so.

As they change the automatic e-mail every Wednesday, I sent a blank one and this is the response:

We are currently allocating ENS and RSMS applications that were lodged in May 2015.

I would also like to remind everyone what they state in the e-mail:

Please do not send emails directly to a case officer unless you have been specifically requested to do so.

Ah awesome thanks.

I contacted my MA,,, she replied me that

""""". I have not heard anything as yet sorry.

We received a visa grant today for someone working at H that lodged on the 6th May; you lodged on the 12th May. I would expect we will be contacted next week, although I cannot guarantee this. I can’t contact DIBP about the file as yet as it is progressing at the same pace as the others at the moment, so we just need to wait. If we haven’t heard within 2 weeks then I will make an enquiry. """"

Edited by Sydneyboy131

I asked my MA this morning too and I had the same response. Nothing much we could do but wait. Everyone's application is different and I've been told over and over again that we can't compare apples with apples.

Very well said :)

I am going to be very patient and not expecting any quick results, it'll happen when its suppose to happen ... only way I see to keep the pressure off my head :D

Very well said :)

I am going to be very patient and not expecting any quick results, it'll happen when its suppose to happen ... only way I see to keep the pressure off my head :D

Lol I went on a cruise for two weeks and THAT definitely helped. I'm already planning my next holiday so at least it gives me something to look forward to. :P