I have contacted my MA to get the details to login into my immi account and they did not gave me User name and password.

How can I have access to my immi account?

Would that be ok if I create another immi account? Would it be linked to the same account as my MA has ?

Edited by mhbmhd

Hi I am laurahaircutter. Name says all. I get name because my 457 employer make cut Lxx hair 2 years. More because Co no see my case file application. I no longer cut want to L hair, only head hair but 457 exploit. I apply may 15 15. I take train want to my freeville station and no molass station. Co read this fast and speed appl. I sick-tired-wait is so boring I do not cut proper hair because I think about "application received". I do not want cut something else by mistake. I want to breathe zip fresh air. How? How? Can somebody tell me how is that possible? Experience people reply yes. I go now Sunday boss kill me bust today and I tired already physically mentall because wait no good. Oh beautiful man customer just come made my day I go rush now cut hair make him more beautiful from the inside. ;)

Hi I am laurahaircutter. Name says all. I get name because my 457 employer make cut Lxx hair 2 years. More because Co no see my case file application. I no longer cut want to L hair, only head hair but 457 exploit. I apply may 15 15. I take train want to my freeville station and no molass station. Co read this fast and speed appl. I sick-tired-wait is so boring I do not cut proper hair because I think about "application received". I do not want cut something else by mistake. I want to breathe zip fresh air. How? How? Can somebody tell me how is that possible? Experience people reply yes. I go now Sunday boss kill me bust today and I tired already physically mentall because wait no good. Oh beautiful man customer just come made my day I go rush now cut hair make him more beautiful from the inside. ;)

U got yr visa approved?

Hi guys I was wondering, for the "amendment in employer contract", my boss did a contract with a start date from yesterday (05/09/15) but didn't write any end date, is that compulsory to write something like that "Timeframe: position is avalaible for the next 2 years after granted permanent visa" ??

Thnaks guys

Hi guys I was wondering, for the "amendment in employer contract", my boss did a contract with a start date from yesterday (05/09/15) but didn't write any end date, is that compulsory to write something like that "Timeframe: position is avalaible for the next 2 years after granted permanent visa" ??

Thnaks guys

Hi Shuhiwa, from what i know you need to demonstrate that you will have 2 years employment from the date your visa approves you can still work for the same employer for the period you awaiting results. Though your 2 year's requirement must commence from the date or day your visa approves.

To make it clear i started working with my employer in feb 2013 and we did a contract which states that ill have my 2 years employment contract starting from the date of visa approval.

My visa approved in aug 2013 . So ill have to work till aug 2015 to met the requirements.

There is no need for mentioning dates as long it clarified that you will have 2 years employment from such and such day

Our timeline for 186,ENS

Nomination and visa lodged 12 june,2015

visa and nomination granted 4th sept,2015

occupation..senior manager,IT

Jazzcrave*

Title

Liked

Rep

Congratulations Shalsmani.

Did you submit your medicals and police checks along with initial submition or you were not asked.

Cheers