How do we know visa application are applied as decision ready? Is there any indication at immi portal?

When I spoke to Immi they said decision ready is just jargon and it just means that all the documents have been submitted eg police and health checks etc

Hi Everyone,

I know you guys are following up the forum regularly and you know better than anyone about the timeline.

When do you you think I should expect a decision on the following date.

Application and Nomination Lodge:26-April-2015 (Waiting)

Subclass: 186

Category: Cook

Applied From: Sydney

Please give me some updates.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Hey kaylesmith17,

Do you heard anything from MA/immi?

I believe, you and dreylee will get PR, if so then Lukesam & me not too far :)

Hey

I didn't use MA but still nothing has changed just application received. I think there are a few before me waiting in the May queue.

I think they have slowed down and it's more of a 4 month wait now rather than 3/3.5 months

Hey

I didn't use MA but still nothing has changed just application received. I think there are a few before me waiting in the May queue.

I think they have slowed down and it's more of a 4 month wait now rather than 3/3.5 months

Agreed, they will take 4 month for those who haven't granted nominations and 3 month for those who's nomin already granted (only for visa applicaions)

I guess, you will get it by end of this week.

Edited by shriniwas211

Finalised today

website shows granted

but i can not view the grant letter

• No grant letter available as no electronic authorisation was elected by the applicant

Wow that is exciting!! Just got to wait on the email now!! Hopefully I wont be far behind you!

Agreed, they will take 4 month for those who haven't granted nominations and 3 month for those who's nomin already granted (only for visa applicaions)

I guess, you will get it by end of this week.

Hi Shriniwas,

I don’t believe it’s quicker if you have your nomination already approved. There appears to be a couple of us who applied late April after the nomination was approved who are still waiting. In fact, it almost seems like it takes longer to approve if the nomination is already in place.

Eddy

Edited by Eddy Smirks

Hi Shriniwas,

I don’t believe it’s quicker if you have your nomination already approved. There appears to be a couple of us who applied late April after the nomination was approved who are still waiting. In fact, it almost seems like it takes longer to approve if the nomination is already in place.

Eddy

Yes I agree Eddy - I think it takes longer for people who have the nomination already approved. They seem to process nomination and visa together faster.

Although it is looking hopeful if Marc got his visa finalised today! Hopefully we wont have much longer to wait!

Hi Focus, when did they request more documents, and when? Unfortunately after they request docs you have to wait a little bit, apparently it takes a month to reopen the file but it depends on the cases.

request for visa file on 10th july (PCC) but no news for nomination after sub req on 13th july no news so far.

hopw come soon............

Yes I agree Eddy - I think it takes longer for people who have the nomination already approved. They seem to process nomination and visa together faster.

Although it is looking hopeful if Marc got his visa finalised today! Hopefully we wont have much longer to wait!

hi 1aurs is there any doc request for yr nomination bcoz my one take longer time no document request even hope u give ans.

thanks

hi 1aurs is there any doc request for yr nomination bcoz my one take longer time no document request even hope u give ans.

thanks

Hi Focus

My nomination was approved in December - they did request additional documents before they approved it, but I am not sure what they requested as they went directly to the employer.

Visa app submitted in April - hopefully with all the right documents and police checks etc - so hopefully they just need to approve it! Fingers crossed

We have not used a MA.

Hi Focus

My nomination was approved in December - they did request additional documents before they approved it, but I am not sure what they requested as they went directly to the employer.

Visa app submitted in April - hopefully with all the right documents and police checks etc - so hopefully they just need to approve it! Fingers crossed

We have not used a MA.

Hi Aurs, may I ask your occupation? thanks!

thanks

Hi focus i've also resubmitted the requested documents it has been 14 days so far, in my calculation it has been 50+ days for you,

did you try to find out why are they taking so long? this is so frustrating to see, i hope you get both approved together.