Hi guys!

I've received the email with the notification of the PR approved today!!:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

My timeline:

Visa and nomination application: 22nd Apr 2015

Visa and Nomination Approved: 25th Aug 2015

Medicals done in Feb 2015

Police checks done in January 2015

Office: NSW

Thanks to everyone and good luck!!

Hi guys!

I've received the email with the notification of the PR approved today!!:wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::wink::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

My timeline:

Congratulation happy for u... Is any one waiting from 28 April.

Hi Mera

I am waiting from 28 April. I am visa only - nomination already approved - but they seem to be processing nomination and visa quicker....

Hi. I'm almost in the same boat. Nomination approved before visa app on 30 April. It's been a hell of a long wait and still nothing.

Eddy

Hi. I'm almost in the same boat. Nomination approved before visa app on 30 April. It's been a hell of a long wait and still nothing.

Eddy

Hey Eddy

Is your status still 'application received'? I wonder how long it will take once they allocate it to someone> Hopefully it is quite straightforward seen as the nomination is already approved.....

Congratulations

My timeline:

Congratulations

My timeline:

Congratulation.......

Thanks - you too! Have you heard anything on your nomination yet? What does your immi account say - still application received?
. Actually I apply first in dec 14 and my nomination refused because I am not completed two years ( 4 days less to complete two years) then I withdraw my file and lodge again nomination and visa in April and from May. My immi account showed finialsed but I conform with immi it's just mistake and my file is under process I confirmed with immi and on vevo my status is BV. Now I am very stressed hope this time every thing go well.

. Actually I apply first in dec 14 and my nomination refused because I am not completed two years ( 4 days less to complete two years) then I withdraw my file and lodge again nomination and visa in April and from May. My immi account showed finialsed but I conform with immi it's just mistake and my file is under process I confirmed with immi and on vevo my status is BV. Now I am very stressed hope this time every thing go well.

If it's finalised then that's it congrats mera :)

Hey Eddy

Is your status still 'application received'? I wonder how long it will take once they allocate it to someone> Hopefully it is quite straightforward seen as the nomination is already approved.....

Yes, still says 'application recieved'. Hasn't changed since 30 April. Hopefully it gets approved in the next week or so. I'll be gutted if they ask for more info and I lose another month. Been waiting over a year (June '14) since I first started the process when I enquired with work about getting sponsored.

Eddy

Yes, still says 'application recieved'. Hasn't changed since 30 April. Hopefully it gets approved in the next week or so. I'll be gutted if they ask for more info and I lose another month. Been waiting over a year (June '14) since I first started the process when I enquired with work about getting sponsored.

Eddy

I know I am hoping they don't need any more information as I don't want to go back in the que. All the approvals seem to be for both nomination and visa together? I am the same and started the process June 2014. Hopefully it will just go from Application received to Finalized!