why your case taking so long..any audit or any other info??

Dear All, thanks for your information.

The problem is my MA, They should lodged my Visa before I get the Nomination approved. In fact my ENS approval is not very long, Immi just let my company resubmitted a statement for my position, which took me about 1 month longer.

Dear All, thanks for your information.

The problem is my MA, They should lodged my Visa before I get the Nomination approved. In fact my ENS approval is not very long, Immi just let my company resubmitted a statement for my position, which took me about 1 month longer.

I suppose your MA only did that to minimise any risks in case your Nomination did not get approved. Hang tight, we're all in the same boat. :)

Which occupation

did u provide all dox at the time of lodgement

I apply 12 May and provide everything

still waiting .. Application received status only

Hi all,

Officially a permanent resident of Australia!!!

Nomination lodged - 06 February 2015

Nomination approved - 26 June 2015

Visa lodged - 02 April 2015

Visa approved - 19 August 2015 at 2.57pm!!

Fingers crossed for everyone who is waiting.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]30913[/ATTACH] Hi friends just got this information from departments website. Plz don't do this if you are going to do medical after visa lodge. Its say wait for visa officer for ask medical

That says you can't use My Health Declarations if you are applying after you've lodged your application (since it generates a HAP ID for you, which would then create a duplicate HAP ID and therefore confuse the process). You can do your medicals at any time. That's simply a caution that if your visa is one that will take more than 6 months (e.g. partner visas), then it's possible you may need to repeat the health exams. When I applied for my 186, I did my health checks before lodging my application.

That says you can't use My Health Declarations if you are applying after you've lodged your application (since it generates a HAP ID for you, which would then create a duplicate HAP ID and therefore confuse the process). You can do your medicals at any time. That's simply a caution that if your visa is one that will take more than 6 months (e.g. partner visas), then it's possible you may need to repeat the health exams. When I applied for my 186, I did my health checks before lodging my application.

Thanx

but if someone allready lodge visa file what he do for medical, how genrate HAP id?

Edited by longwait