This is incorrect. My status was "application received" and then changed to "application in progress" after I was asked for further information and once this information was provided.

Yes if further information is requested then they are processing your application so the status will change. However a lot of applications go from application received straight to granted if no information is needed. The status doesnt change just because a CO is assigned unless they are processing and they need further documents.

Yes if further information is requested then they are processing your application so the status will change. However a lot of applications go from application received straight to granted if no information is needed. The status doesnt change just because a CO is assigned unless they are processing and they need further documents.

Yes, aware of that. However you said that Assessment in Progress does not mean a CO is assigned, when in fact it does as they have already picked up your file and requested further information. So when a CO has been assigned and requested further information your status will change from Application Received to Assessment in Progress. If they do not ask for any further information from you it will go straight from Application Received to Finalised.

I am due to go away I am currently on a 457 Visa and have applied for PR and 457 does not run out for a few years... do I need to notify anyone?

Nope you don't have to as your 457 visa allows multiple entry into Australia. But make sure you notify your family, not like that guy in "127 hours' [emoji106]

Muchwikki!! Wat was ur status in immi account before finilising? Mine is assesment in progress at the moment? Is dat mean co is assaigned or any document requested very confused?

Mine one was the same as yours "assessment in progress" and then "finalised", check out the post R1gger made before with the chart, if case officer ask for more documents then the status change to " information requested" or something, and then when you submit the requested information, the status change back to "assessment in progress", if no more information required then the next status will be " finalised

It's quite frustrating that you wouldn't know for sure if your application has been allocated or not based solely on the immi account status except when they explicitly contact you for more documents. I find it a bit more easy to gauge your allocation based on the official allocation status email and the timeline table on XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, so if you see some guys applied at the similar time with you then you sort of can tell that at least you are within a week of allocation

Edited by MaggieMay24
URL removed

The following is the timeline i kept for all official allocation update till last week, the blue line show corresponding allocation data from the nsw.pse@border.gov.au emails, update on the allocation time normally is made on Wednesday so if you send blank email to this address on Wednesday evening you will receive an email back with the updated allocation time

0a181ceac4c0696bc7e39dc7900d76e0.jpg

Edited by MuchWiki

Hi all good morning ,,any have an idea how long they take time to finish April ?will they finish mid August?

Check out the timeline I kept and posted, you can do some projecting for the purpose of gauging, so you know at what time your application would likely be allocated

The following is the timeline i kept for all official allocation update till last week, the blue line show corresponding allocation data from the nsw.pse@border.gov.au emails, update on the allocation time normally is made on Wednesday so if you send blank email to this address on Wednesday evening you will receive an email back with the updated allocation time0a181ceac4c0696bc7e39dc7900d76e0.jpg

Nice info. Where did u get that?

Hi, just one question my first nomination refuesed because we not completed two year of 457 visa. And again we lodge nomination in April and my MA used all the old documents (means which they r used in dec) now can my MA need to attach new documents like group certificate etc. I talk with my MA say no. I am confused can some one help me.

Hi, just one question my first nomination refuesed because we not completed two year of 457 visa. And again we lodge nomination in April and my MA used all the old documents (means which they r used in dec) now can my MA need to attach new documents like group certificate etc. I talk with my MA say no. I am confused can some one help me.

Yes ur MA done right. if u applied in April it's ok if u used till last dec.