I'm assuming in June as that's when immi just kept on saying "nomination Is going through internal checks". How long did it take for your company to satisfy them? My HR manger said they have submitted everything that has been asked for.

if status is Showing Assessment in Progress then you already have CO because mine one is showing Application Received.

Your timeline please?

Thanks, I think you will get first and then in couple of weeks I should hear from them.

Your timeline?

Edited by CaptainC
Merged

Hi All,

I have been following this thread really closely! My timeline is below. I had stupidly forgotten to attach a document so received a request for info yesterday- just wondering if that pushes me to the back of the queue again or if they will see that i got back to them super quickly and acknowledged it on the immi website??

Atleast they are now looking at early April!

Nomination granted 3rd march

Visa Logged:9th April

Request for further information- 23rd July.

Visa- Waiting......

(Transition stream- Business Analyst Role)

Hi everyone,

I am following this thread for almost two months and get lot of information. I would like to share my timeline if any one can tell me how to edit signature.

By the way I have applied in Feb both nomination and visa. Nomination granted on 8 July. Still waiting for visa grant. Bit worried as everyone talking about march approvals.

Hi All,

I have been following this thread really closely! My timeline is below. I had stupidly forgotten to attach a document so received a request for info yesterday- just wondering if that pushes me to the back of the queue again or if they will see that i got back to them super quickly and acknowledged it on the immi website??

Atleast they are now looking at early April!

Nomination granted 3rd march

Visa Logged:9th April

Request for further information- 23rd July.

Visa- Waiting......

(Transition stream- Business Analyst Role)

Hi Natalie,

I don't know if they pushed you to the back of the queue.

What I can tell you it happened to me with the nomination and even if we supplied the documents the same day they required we received the answer 30 days after. I don't know if it's case by case or it's a rule to push back to the queue.

Matt

Hi everyone,

I am following this thread for almost two months and get lot of information. I would like to share my timeline if any one can tell me how to edit signature.

By the way I have applied in Feb both nomination and visa. Nomination granted on 8 July. Still waiting for visa grant. Bit worried as everyone talking about march approvals.

You could edit your signature by going to Setting on upper right of the page (you have to login first), and look for signature on the left hand side in your account setting page

Hey binkaf,what is ur application status-is that "Assessment in progress" ?Thanks

Unfortunately Application received. ..last updated 3oth april 2015.

Don't know what when will happen. .....

But i can't get straight decision Coz i have to pay for my wife English. .

''Assessment in Progress'' does not mean that a CO has been assigned. This is the status that showed on all application once submitted prior to the changes that took place in May 2015.

All applications applied for after the changes took place are 'Application received' and will go straight to 'granted' if no further information is requested so dont be disheartened thinking that it has not been assigned to a CO because that may not necessarily be true