My Health Declarations

Transaction Reference Number (TRN) : XXX8Q3IXXX Information

You have successfully submitted your My Health Declaration form to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection. The information you have entered in My Health Declarations will now be used to determine which health examinations you, and any family members included in your application, are required to undergo for the visa subclass that you have declared you intend to apply for.Please note it may take a few minutes for the department's systems to determine which examinations (if any) are required. If this process has not been finalised, a warning message will appear asking you to return to this web page in a few minutes (please make sure you close your internet browser and re-open this web page after a few minutes).

Hi All, i just checked my health declaration and see interesting line which is "Please note it may take a few minutes for the department's systems to determine which examinations (if any) are required. If this process has not been finalised"

not sure, whether this is standard for all OR they are looking my medical report.

if possible, could you please check yours medical declaration and let me know what they specified?

Edited by shriniwas211

My Health Declarations

Transaction Reference Number (TRN) : XXX8Q3IXXX Information

You have successfully submitted your My Health Declaration form to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection. The information you have entered in My Health Declarations will now be used to determine which health examinations you, and any family members included in your application, are required to undergo for the visa subclass that you have declared you intend to apply for.Please note it may take a few minutes for the department's systems to determine which examinations (if any) are required. If this process has not been finalised, a warning message will appear asking you to return to this web page in a few minutes (please make sure you close your internet browser and re-open this web page after a few minutes).

Hi All, i just checked my health declaration and see interesting line which is "Please note it may take a few minutes for the department's systems to determine which examinations (if any) are required. If this process has not been finalised"

not sure, whether this is standard for all OR they are looking my medical report.

if possible, could you please check yours medical declaration and let me know what they specified?

Sounds like a automated reply, have you jot down your Medicals yet ?

Got my work nomination approved today!!

anybody know how to add my timeline to my footer?

Applied ENS 186 on 20.2.15

More docs req 29.5.15 - but i was away and my work missed this! requested again on 7.7.15

Nomination approved 22.7.15

Medical - booked 24.7.15

Visa- to be submitted straight after medical.

Half way there!!!! :):)

My ime line is:

medical - 17.02.15

nomination & visa- 17.03.15

nomination approved- TBD

visa approved- TBD

I think they are still working on the first week of April, my good mate got approved last week he was from the first week of April.

Sounds like a automated reply, have you jot down your Medicals yet ?

"automated reply" does this means standard statement under health declaration? I think so, this line may be standards for all,however, just double checking if this is standard line or something else.

re. medical all did all whatever required for 186 ens.

Got my work nomination approved today!!

anybody know how to add my timeline to my footer?

Applied ENS 186 on 20.2.15

More docs req 29.5.15 - but i was away and my work missed this! requested again on 7.7.15

Nomination approved 22.7.15

Medical - booked 24.7.15

Visa- to be submitted straight after medical.

Half way there!!!! :):)

. Where is your visa processing centre?

its like immigration sent someone to busines to look at your payslips,payG,super etc

and wana see applicant physically at business

That monitoring team for 457 visa to check by immigration that employer is maintaining their commitment after approval of SBS(STANDARD BUSINESS SPONSORSHIP)

"To really ensure compliance with this obligation, the business should ensure that the person or team that manages the business’ 457 visa population has a clear and up-to-date understanding of the business’ obligations as a sponsor. Many of the obligations also require the business to keep records in relation to how the business has complied with the obligation."

That is not for 186 visa.Hope this help.x[h=3][/h]

well i thought that too that its not for 186..but for 2 years they didnt show up as soon as i apply 186, right after 3 months they show up..and now may be ..i am not sure but may be my nomination is still pending just coz of them..problem is they are not even asking any documents and also didnt reply that its finalized or not

That monitoring team for 457 visa to check by immigration that employer is maintaining their commitment after approval of SBS(STANDARD BUSINESS SPONSORSHIP)

"To really ensure compliance with this obligation, the business should ensure that the person or team that manages the business’ 457 visa population has a clear and up-to-date understanding of the business’ obligations as a sponsor. Many of the obligations also require the business to keep records in relation to how the business has complied with the obligation."

That is not for 186 visa.Hope this help.x

its like immigration sent someone to busines to look at your payslips,payG,super etc

and wana see applicant physically at business

Aah icic... Mani, so immi has requested that monitoring has to be done? No wonder they're taking so long with your app!

na, thats strange thing..

when they came they didnt have any idea that i applied for 186..

they asked me whether i ll apply in future or not..

i said i already did applied..

and dont know anyone who has gone through this..even we are not doing anything wrong but just a worry that its taking long..

na, thats strange thing..

when they came they didnt have any idea that i applied for 186..

they asked me whether i ll apply in future or not..

i said i already did applied..

and dont know anyone who has gone through this..even we are not doing anything wrong but just a worry that its taking long..

That is very strange! Did you try calling the department and enquire? Keep us updated Mani... Best of luck and hope you get your visa sorted out soon!