when I talked to NSW admin department they told me that 12 valid at the time of application lodged, however, it's all depend on CO.

regarding finger print, i don't think finger print is required for any police check, by-the-way which country u belongs to?

I'm from China. The finger print thing is only in my province(Fujian)

you & R1gger will get it next for sure, for me and dreylee may have to wait for another 2 months :rolleyes: if they are looking based on visa application

I'm not so sure, still being told that nom hasn't been finalised but should have an out come by end of month! So we will see!

Hey I've been following this thread for a while, looks like it's taking a while to get visas approved...

My nom went in first week of Jun and visa application end of June... Let's hope it doesn't take too long to process

ive already done medical and all documents been provided to migration agent.

now it's just waiting time :)

Guest Guest98336
hi

did u travel back to ur country after u get police check?

I understand it that all documents are required to be current at time of visa approval...

So dose anyone know where s the immigration looking at now March or April?

At the very end of March and super early of April. They have been playing around of both sides of 30/3 for the last 2-3 weeks

Official records indicate that they are processing March. But the department seems to be ahead of official records that they put out

Edited by MuchWiki

At the very end of March and super early of April. They have been playing around of both sides of 30/3 for the last 2-3 weeks

Official records indicate that they are processing March. But the department seems to be ahead of official records that they put out

Don't hold ya breath on being ahead , they told me they are running behind and trying to catch up.